Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 - A Brief Inquiry Into Online Relationships (November 30, 2018) Album • Page 311

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Matt Chylak, Mar 2, 2017.

1. evanmeindl

I imagine Larry Fitzmaurice is doing the P4K review..

Attached Files:

2. unbornwhiskey

Trusted

still mad at larry for giving mr twin sister a 7 but good for him

Aregala, sophos34 and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Everyone doing their EOTY features before hearing this sure gonna feel silly.

4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

inexplicable score for that record

unbornwhiskey likes this.
  5. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Prestigious

anyone that would do their EOTY before this album is coocoo for cocoa puffs.

6. morken

Not everything means something, honey Supporter

Careful now, Jason! I would almost call that a mini-review ;-)

smowashere likes this.
  7. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Well this is sitting at #1 for me already.....

8. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I hope that after this album cycle people actually take me seriously when I say “The 1975 is my favorite band.”

9. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Also sorry for the double post but It’s Not Living If It’s Not With You deserves to be a straight up huge song

10. Two weeks away!!!

11. OMG

12. RyanRyan

I still maintain that Love It If We Made It is their best of the singles so far. It was the most immediate for me. I turned it on and was instantly grinning.

This band has come such a long way from when I first saw them in 2012. It’s been a pleasure seeing their sets get longer and more elaborate - I wonder what the backdrop will be like for the upcoming gigs. Very jealous of everyone seeing them in January! Would’ve gone myself but I’m moving halfway across the world and didn’t have a date set in stone.

13. morken

I had to work 15+ hours yesterday because of a deadline, and at 3:00 AM this song still made me smile and dance in my office chair. It's just perfect.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  14. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Ad agency?

15. morken

Heh, nope, civil engineering. Building roads with the help of my good (sometimes lousy) friend Autocad.

16. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

Woah neat! I’ve been a mechanical designer for a year now hahah

morken likes this.
  17. morken

I just love having a job where I can sketch, draw and model, while drinking coffee and listening to music for 8 hours a day (or more, heh). I actually think I like the coffee and music aspect of it more than the profession itself, haha.

beachdude, RJ Knorr, Mary V and 5 others like this.
  18. Justin Roux

Trusted Supporter

SERIOUSLY! It’s so dope.

morken likes this.
  19. prattsy

Regular

Have a considerably less luxurious career, but I build out self-administering compensation models and provide reporting and analysis to a major financial institution through this IBM program. I've got a nice island I work on (as nobody else knows how to run the program) and I too am the beneficiary of copious coffee and head phoning at work. I never thought my career in HR would leave me to this role, but I couldn't be happier where its gone.

20. jorbjorb

7 rings

Desk jobs are cool for listening to music. It's kinda depressing living in a cubicle though.

21. Nick

@fangclubb Prestigious

Try an open plan office. It's the worst for actually getting stuff done.

Although cubicles look horrendous

22. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

23. Jim

Trusted Supporter

mitski retweeted this. thought to myself "well it wont have the 1975 so who cares" and look at that, its there.

The 10 Best Albums of 2018

beachdude, AWasteOfATime and jordalsh like this.
  24. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Also how could I love Beto even more smh

25. scottlechowicz

Trusted Supporter

For the record, that Beto tweet isn’t real. Meaning, that account is just for fun and not a real reflection of what he is listening to.