Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 2019 North American tour Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Phil507, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

Play Antichrist

2. SPine

Trusted

Going to Columbus tonight. Day dreaming about when I saw them in London in January.

3. Columbus was dope. Great setlist. The line didn't fully queue into the venue until about the time Pale Waves finished, so I missed No Rome, but otherwise it was a really nice concert.

4. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

I hope this doesn't happen in MA. I will be SOOO pissed if I miss No Rome.

5. Columbus venue was GA throughout so I think that exacerbated things

I’m going tonight again in Nashville where the tickets were more sectioned so I’m hoping the preshow sitch will be a little chiller

6. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

I got to my venue an hour & a half before doors & it took nearly half an hour to get through the line, then No Rome started his set 30 mins before the show was supposed to because of curfew.

There were two lines that went into two sides of the building, then had to filter through massive TSA-style lines. Then there were a bunch of people getting in arguments with security over their policy on water bottles.

7. SPine

Trusted

Yeah that line to get in was wild. Took an hour. There were so many people. Really fun show though.

8. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

The line was absurd, I literally stopped for a bathroom break

9. Jusscali

Not looking forward to that shit. Might take Thursday off to get there early.

10. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That’s crazy. I walked right in at the Michigan show, I showed up a half hour after doors and still had tons of time before No Rome

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I had to wait about 20 minutes to get into the Chicago show. Made it in about 5 minutes before No Rome started.

Brent likes this.
  12. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I mean, are you there for The 1975 or No Rome? I'm just wanting to see The 1975 during this tour and would have no qualms missing any opener (as is the case for basically any show I attend these days).

13. I don't understand what you're trying to say. Does a concertgoer have to go to a show for a single band? Does being an opener make your set not worth seeing?

GrantCloud and sawhney[rusted]2 like this.
  14. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

Before the Red Rocks show was cancelled I was there to see all 3 artists. Would have been sad to miss it

Getting to see a No Rome headlining show in NYC on Thursday though so that should be fun

Edit: just looked at the schedule and realized that the 1975 might be there lol

15. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I would be shocked if Matty didn’t come out during Narcissist

16. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

Also thought I would share from the Detroit show

17. mikeb1124

Regular

What do you mean by "be there"? Like, actually performing a set or like the person above said, just Matty coming out for a song?

18. sawhney[rusted]2 May 18, 2019
    (Last edited: May 18, 2019)
    sawhney[rusted]2

Them and their crew will probably peruse the show, or backstage. It’s No Rome’s first headlining set, and they’re probably flying out to the UK from JFK for a show a BBC one set on May 26. The crew has a show in Virginia the night before No Rome’s show.

19. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I wanted to see all 3 acts.

20. Jusscali

This is the week! Hoping not to miss the opener still. I'm seeing TJH the next night at the Sinclair, so if I miss it I will survive, but I swear if I miss one not of 1975 I will be so pissed.

Parking garages in the area are all sold out already.

21. sawhney[rusted]2

Seeing them for the first time this cycle at govs ball (sadly) and I’m so exited this week will be long

22. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

Parking in that area sucks but there is a garage behind the gym I work at, if you get it validated at the gym it's only $1 an hour for the first 3 hours. It is a first come first serve garage and its about 4 floors so cant guarantee what it'll look like at that time but its worth a shot! You can get to it from either St. Paul St or Pleasant St. The lot itself is off Dummer St.

23. Jusscali

Sweet! Thanks.

24. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

tonight’s the night

2C7A9426-4C07-4626-9633-651B039B2F85.jpeg

25. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

Trying to get there in time for Japanese house, not sure if it’s gonna happen but praying to the parking lot traffic gods

bachna84 likes this.