Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 2019 North American tour Tour • Page 4

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Phil507, Oct 15, 2018.

1. midnightxtaylor

Regular

The most likely issue is what you said, that printouts are easily photocopied and distributed, so first in the door gets it. Your other issue is that QR codes rarely work on paper. The venue I work for doesn't accept them (a. because of the photocopying and b. the QR code is too large for the scanner). Scalpers here always ask for cash so they can't be tracked. Worth a shot since you already bought it, but venues also release the promoter holds the day of the concert at the box office, so worst case you could probably buy a new one then.

SincerelyEmma likes this.
  2. SincerelyEmma

I actually did think about that but what if I just scan it into my computer and then show it on my phone? Would it be the right size? I'm not tech savvy so if that's dumb let me know haha. But I know on like stubhub sometimes when you buy other people's mobile tickets they just come as (sometimes weirdly sized) pdf screenshots and those always seem to work fine.

3. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I didn't even think about that, but it'll probably work if the QR code isn't blurry. Definitely worth doing, better to be prepared.

4. SincerelyEmma

Got a guess for how early I should get in line? I haven't been to one of their shows with GA in years I don't know how crazy it gets lol.

5. timcsheehan

Regular

my wife will be 36 weeks pregnant when we go to the show in Atlanta. Hope the bass doesn't send her into labor!

6. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

I always wanna be pregnant (sometimes)

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  7. sawhney[rusted]2

I'll write you into all of my songs Supporter

NO FAWKIN LABOR AT MAH GIG

8. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

"Sex" might have a whole new meaning if it's an indoor venue.

9. kennyb4

I went to their last tour and we got there like an hour before doors and there were already people wrapped around the venue

10. somethingwitty

Trusted

Is the US tour getting the full production they had on the Euro leg?

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Definitely should be!

12. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

If not I'll cut a b

Brent likes this.
  13. heymattrick

Sending my love

I don’t think it will be the full production. It’ll most likely be the scaled back version they used on some of the smaller arenas on the last leg. Hardly any of the venues on the US leg have stages big enough to accommodate that full production.

14. chewbacca110

He wrenches on it. He thinks it's his.

They're playing the fucking United Center in Chicago, We better get the full thang.

15. AMusial625

Regular

Looking to sell two tickets for the United Center show May 8th. Section 334 Row 1 Aisle seats. Message me if you’re interested.

16. bobby_runs

I would say it depends on the venue. I do wonder if we’ll get the choir.

17. heymattrick

Sending my love

United Center definitely would, it’s probably one of the only venues on the whole tour that would accommodate the full staging. However that may be a challenge itself to bring over all that staging just for a small handful of shows. We’ll just have to wait and see I guess.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  18. bobby_runs

At this rate I’m starting to think that the Roxy dates are going to be first come first served.

AWasteOfATime likes this.
  19. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

I thought Pale Waves was on the Boston date but I guess that's not the case which is a bummer but I guess The Japanese House is one of the openers instead?

20. Jusscali

Yeah it blows when you buy tickets thinking you are getting pale waves and or Rome AND you buy TJH tickets for the following night at Sinclair only to find out you signed up for TJH two nights in a row lol

21. Montauk1222

Trusted Prestigious

I'm just annoyed at myself because I skipped out on Pale Waves on their last tour because I was like oh I'll see them on that 1975 gig. Oh well, hopefully they'll come back around soon. Hopefully TJH switches up their sets so you aren't seeing the same thing!

22. SPine

Trusted

Dang really wish The Japanese House was playing Columbus.

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  23. Jusscali

I saw her play the last time with them so I was hoping to see pale cause I too skipped that show as well. Damn! Now I have two reasons to be upset lol

24. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

So this started a couple days ago and based on the instagram photos, it looks like they pulled out all the production, damn.

25. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Been avoiding all the production pictures and set lists for this so I’m going in blind for this tonight. But just had to share that they’re doing a tiny acoustic show at a 300 person venue in about 5 minutes and I somehow found my way in here

sawhney[rusted]2 and smowashere like this.