Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 2019 North American tour Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by Phil507, Oct 15, 2018.

1. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Undo would be lovely
    I've thought about how hard its gonna be for me not to be disappointed somthing will be left out, but that looks fantastic

2. evanmeindl

Will honestly be super surprised if Couldn’t Be More In Love isn’t on the set every night.

Also, I want Inside Your Mind, damnit.

Theemoflamingo likes this.
  3. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

im here for GIRLS

Blink182Bouncer likes this.
  4. zachmacD

Trusted

I need to see This must be my dream live. As much as I love the city, it’s overplayed for me at this time, and I’d prefer to hear the new songs live

5. Jusscali

Synth-Bop Enthusiast Prestigious

The don't like that song :/ Wack city.

6. heymattrick

Sending my love

I’ve never seen The City live. I’ve seen them 11 times but they played it so randomly in 2017 that I never saw it. I was surprised they didn’t pull it out at MSG.

We don’t talk about This Must Be My Dream. It’s my favorite song by them and they dropped it from the setlist 3 days before my first date on that fall 2016 tour.

7. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Kansas City, Milwaukee, Santa Barbara, San Francisco & Richmond dates added

8. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

That Rochester Hills date isn't new

9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

ugh do i go to a second show in milwaukee now i really need to not spend so much money this year but its a way smaller venue

GrantCloud and Theemoflamingo like this.
  10. GrantCloud

Prestigious Prestigious

lol do I add the Milwaukee date to Portland and Minneapolis shows?

Maybe, and yes. The rave would be amazing to see them in one last time I’m sure.

11. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Yes you do.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  12. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Daniel182 likes this.
  13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Bought a lawn ticket for Michigan, really excited to cross them off my list finally!

14. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Yes Santa Barbara would work for me. Will most likely attend that show

15. Took a guess at what the Gov Ball/Coachella sets will look like.

16. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

got tix for Santa Barbara that sold out in like 2 seconds haha

17. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Yes it sucked. But I blame myself for not signing up for the pre-sale

18. SPine

Trusted

Just got back from my Europe trip. The first night at the O2 was incredible. The set design was insane and the setlist was so sick. I'm really glad I didn't look at it beforehand.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  19. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Anyone heard any rumors on what months they'll be back in the states this fall? Figure it'd be Oct/Nov since they're playing Reading and will be in Asia in Sep

20. Blink182Bouncer

Trusted

Daniel182 and Theemoflamingo like this.
  21. tumbleweedterror

music is all we got

22. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

Did they ever confirm if they're playing The Roxy in LA during Coachella time?

23. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I believe they have posted about it on Twitter, but nothing has been officially announced.

24. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

March 1st is the announcement for the band TBA at The Roxy

25. SincerelyEmma

Okay so bizarre story, but I have a free and (potentially fake) floor ticket for the Boston show up for grabs. The story is I met this girl at a random local show who offered to sell me two GA floor tickets for $50 (together, not each). But she would only do the exchange in cash for a paper printout of like the ticketmaster mobile tickets with the QR barcode thing and she didn't seem dumb enough to not realize that she could easily get $400 on stubhub for these or at least face value.

So basically I have no idea if these tickets are real or not, but I once spent $50 at a barcade trying to win a skeeball tournament so I figured at the very least this is a better gamble for $50 than that was :crylaugh:. I think I'm gonna just try to get there super early and that way if the ticket is real but photocopied I'll be first person to use the code at least? If anyone has advice on knowing if a ticket is fake or wants to come take this gamble with me in Boston or wants to call me an idiot for agreeing to this exchange at all, hit me up.