Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 / 070 Shake Tour • Page 3

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Jul 25, 2016.

1. kidinthebushes

Trusted

They have 131 Facebook likes.

joe.boy.fresh. likes this.
  2. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

[​IMG]

3. jordanjohnson09

Regular

dj?

4. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

17k followers on Twitter

5. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

There are a couple tracks I like from 070 Shake.

It seems like the boys are close friends of the band and are giving them the same exposure they themselves once deserved. It's great to see them take this approach with their openers instead of touring with established acts. After The Japanese House announced a separate tour I thought they would tour with someone like CHVRCHES.

6. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i'm sure they'll announce at least 1 more opener

7. jordanjohnson09

Regular

several more dates added! so far it looks like i'll be at fairfax, boone, and knoxville.

8. kidinthebushes

Trusted

[​IMG]

9. kidinthebushes

Trusted

Looks like the only new dates are the last four.

10. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

I have an extra ticket for the San Diego, CA on Sat, Oct 15th.

11. TMS2787

Trusted

They added a date on 10/30 at the Mac Center in Kent, OH (Kent State). I'm not sure how much I'm into this band but for $25 on a Sunday night when I'll have nothing to do and it's close to home I figured I'd get a ticket for the show as I've only heard good things about their live show. I'll have to listen to them more before hand though so I'm not completely in the dark.

12. jorbjorb

7 rings

damn kinda wish they had a better opener lol.

oh well going to the winnipeg date.

13. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Gonna try to stay away from setlists. But wondering what the timeline looks like.

Daniel182 likes this.
  14. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

They haven't debuted their new set yet. Their show in Mexico last night was the same as the spring tour. Must be waiting for the US part to kick off next week.

15. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Just found out I can get student tickets for Kent State as an alumni so I will definitely be there! Haven't seen them in over 2 years so I'm excited!

16. SPine

Trusted

$25 for floor for the Kent show is a steal. Thankfully I have a few friends that went to Kent and could get the student discount

17. Jerihoar

Regular

I'm so excited for this tomorrow! Going in knowing the setlist will be different is fun and scary at the same time. Hoping 070 shake don't get too long, stuff I've found is very meh.

heymattrick likes this.
  18. heymattrick

I'
    I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to hear TMBMD live. I wonder how much they will change it up

Jerihoar likes this.
  19. Jerihoar

Regular

Box office said it'll be 070 shake 8 - 8:30 and The 1975 9 - 10:40

20. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

The 1975 Setlist at Comerica Theatre, Phoenix

Solid set, specially please be naked into lost my head into head cars bending. Pretty bummed that Paris didn't make the cut and a little weirded out by the idea of going to a 1975 show and not hearing Robbers honestly.

Thursdaysox likes this.
  21. heymattrick

Robbers was played, according to Twitter.

What a huge change to the setlist they've been playing all year, very excited for the two Chicago shows next month. THIS MUST BE MY DREAM!!

22. Jerihoar

Regular

The opener was HORRIBLE I had to go in the lobby and check out the wall of old shows. So if you can totally skip them. Awesome show! Got all my songs.

Thursdaysox likes this.
  23. heymattrick

Matty just tweeted that the set will change every night!

24. FantasticCams

Hope they play at least one of either You or Me at the Chicago show. Two of my favorite songs to see live.

25. Thursdaysox

We know it from the silence

This must be my dream? Fuck yea.

heymattrick likes this.