Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 1975 – “It’s Not Living (If It’s Not With You)”

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

This song makes me happy

3. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

annnnd its the best song theyve ever released

dadbolt likes this.
  4. I just need the damn record at this point, it feels like I've been waiting all my life

5. thegreatbenbino

Be excellent to each other! Supporter

Very interesting that they decided to write another objectively great song.

6. We're at the point where it's just annoying how good this band is and how after hearing new stuff from them I all of a sudden don't care about anything else in my collection.

7. Phil507

Resident NYC snob Supporter

This is the one.

kait_whiteside likes this.
  8. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I agree with this. They’re the only band I drop everything for, especially listening to live debuts on Annie Mac and Zane Lowe.

Delysid, kait_whiteside and sophos34 like this.
  9. kait_whiteside

God, I love this band. Also, I need a mashup of this and "Heaven is a Place on Earth" ASAP.

wrenleslie, jorbjorb and Jason Tate like this.
  10. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

I'll never be really able to explain how much I love this band.

11. ARo24

Regular

Tried so hard to not listen to all the new songs but I failed miserably. The best band.

12. jordanjohnson09

Regular

i've somehow only listened to 3 of them in full. was really hoping to wait until the album was out

13. Delysid

Regular

ANOTHER HOMERUN!!! Everything I loved about this band initially plus all the ground they’ve covered. Insane how good they are!

14. smowashere

Trusted Supporter

I used to think they were my lil band, but then I see these threads and it brings a gd tear to my eye. I’m so happy for how big they’ve gotten. This song is fantastic.

sawhney[rusted]2 likes this.
  15. [removed]

Trusted Prestigious

I did not expect a band to grab me at 30 the way these guys do.

warriorsam and AVanMill17 like this.
  16. rbf737

Regular

You're just in good hands with this band. Regardless of what direction they take, you just know they won't let you down. Can't say that for anyone else.

17. jackyjackyjack

Regular

This is definitely the best one they've released for the new album so far - I like the fact they mix it up a bit on this one and it's not too repetitive. Love the bridge.

18. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

That song boooops.

tyramail likes this.
  19. somethingwitty

Trusted

This is a Belinda Carlisle cover, right?

20. chcougar1

Trusted

It’s definitely got to be up there. Somebody Else seems to be another favorite of most.

21. Spenny

Regular

Phenomenal.

22. PandaBear!

Trusted Prestigious

Forgot to drop in here on Monday when it was released but this is my favourite song this band has ever done - I can't quite see there being any better songs on this album than this one and TooTime but like, imagine if there is?!?!?!