Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 100 (CW) TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

@gonz (Alex) Sara has been the star of this show. Which makes it so weird to me that Ray/Atom was the most forward focal point in all of the posters and billboards considering he's barely ever part of the action and barely ever in the suit. I'm so pleasantly surprised with how they've written Sara.

2. It's probably just because he's the most recognizable guy to Joe Shmoe TV Watcher based on Superman Returns. The cast in general is pretty solid. Sara and Snart probably being the highlights for me, but Ray is pretty fun as well. Hawkgirl is a lot better now that they've gotten rid of her doofus soulmate for the time being, too.

3. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

This is what Lindsey Morgan had to say about 307. I'm glad she's being truthful about it and isn't shying away from her feelings.

(I know some people in here still aren't caught up so SPOILER WARNING just in case.)
    There is also some more comments about Jason from Ricky in the article the quote is from.
    Survival Con: Welcome to The 100 Family - The Geekiary

Meerkat likes this.
  4. Meerkat

Tickets for WonderCon for Sunday (the day of The 100 panel) are $18. My question is, is it worth $18 to watch the shit show this panel is going to end up being?

5. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Could you potentially get to meet any of the cast? Because that would be worth the $18.

6. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

DO IT, EVA.

7. Meerkat

morgantayler likes this.
  8. Meerkat

Update: I've been officially talked into it and will be going.

9. aranea

Trusted Prestigious

i'd love to go, i'd want some :wonderwoman: merch :teethsmile:

Meerkat likes this.
  10. Meerkat

Ugh I forgot merch is a thing at these conventions. Gonna do my best to stay away from spending money. But that's probably not gonna happen if they have good Wonder Woman stuff

11. better be live tweetin

12. Meerkat

I will at the very least take notes so I can give you guys a full detailed report and analysis

13. I don't know where that heart emoji came from but I'm okay with it

morgantayler and Meerkat like this.
  14. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yay! I will be living vicariously through you next weekend. Plz send me a pic of the perfect angel known as Eliza Taylor.

Hopefully Lindsey is just as candid there as she was at SurvivalCon, that would be so amazing.

15. Meerkat

If she's that candid in front of Jason I might die. I'm so curious to see how this goes down

morgantayler likes this.
  16. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

Yeah, apparently Jason was well aware of her feelings and that she wouldn't shy away from talking about it. But being in the same room as him might deter her from speaking about it that way.

17. Meerkat

Posting here as well as the Representation thread because this has been one of the strangest things I've ever seen in terms of fandom, and I was a fan of Glee. Shawna Benson (while finishing filming season 3) signed up anonymously for a message board and interacted with fans implying that the events of 307 wouldn't be happening. Full article here. This has gotten so fucking wacky

18. Meerkat

There's a little girl here at WonderCon cosplaying Raven and I honestly might cry it's so precious

Garrett L. and gonz (Alex) like this.
  19. Meerkat

They showed the first thirteen minutes of the next episode and holy shit. It's about to get crazy. There were three big moments that got big crowd reactions. So, things I can say from the panel that happened:
    -Jason apologized saying he didn't do his homework about the trope and should've done better research. Pretty much anytime he was asked anything about the PR fiasco this has been he responded by saying either he was unaware, he didn't intend to hurt people, or a combination of both
    -Jason and Richard brought up that Murphy is interesting this season because he's found himself in an all-knowing position where he knows the most about what's happening in all the storylines
    -Bob and Jason said there was a scene cut from 304 with Bellamy and Octavia that would've given more insight to why Bellamy was swayed by Pike
    -The cast was asked about favorite scenes and Eliza mentioned Clarke and Lexa's first kiss and said it was the first time she had done something like that and Lindsay leans into the microphone and goes "EVER?!"
    -Christopher Larkin brought up that Monty had a great relationship with his parents on the ark and that his mom lands on Earth, doesn't know where her son is, and then loses her husband and that he can understand why Monty would feel like he couldn't leave his mom

morgantayler and Garrett L. like this.
  20. Meerkat

Also, while Jason was on his apology tour the casting was sharing a cookie and passing it back and forth

21. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Did you get to meet any of the cast?!

22. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

This one is my fav lol.

Also how much did you believe Jason or did it seem like BS?

23. Meerkat

I got lucky with the raffle for the signing and am about to do it now!
    It was my favorite moment. I also love the clip floating around from a while back where they're asked if they could bring back a character who they would choose and I think Eliza says Wells and Lindsay goes "How about your DAD ELIZA?!"
    And yes and no. I think he's sorry people were upset, but I still didn't get the feeling that he understands why happened. He doesn't seem to understand what exactly he contributed to. I think it's a "I'm sorry you were offended by something I did" and not "I'm sorry I offended you"

morgantayler and Garrett L. like this.
  24. Meerkat

More thoughts on the panel now that I'm home:
    This was really uncomfortable. You could tell the cast was nervous and on edge. There was a very noticable difference in how they behaved on the panel compared to the signing. Everyone was super nice, but there was a general feeling during the panel that they were all terrified to say the wrong thing.

Also, this was the last question in the Q&A and this girl got crazy loud applause
    [​IMG]

morgantayler likes this.
  25. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

There is definitely a filter on snapchat right now that is Lexa's warpaint. This is never going to die and I LOVE IT.

btw, I was originally ok with what happened but all of the stuff that has come out since has changed my mind.

Meerkat likes this.