Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 100 (CW) TV Show • Page 19

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Damn. I guess it’s a good thing this show is coming to an end.

2. midnightxtaylor

Regular

stayillogical likes this.
  3. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Dammmmmmmmmmmnnn! Would never have predicted that one.

Doesn't look like a fake out either.

4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

It's not.

5. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:(

6. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

I mean I know the actor wanted to take time off and stuff but the treatment of the character this season was just so frustrating and unsatisfying.

Whalejaw likes this.
  7. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It did seem pretty dirty for a character that's been on the show since day one

8. FlayedManOfSF

Trusted

I'm honestly so confused what's going on this season. I watched the first 4 episodes and was so lost.

9. The only thing I felt was annoyance over how terrible the writing of Bellamy was this season.

10. stayillogical

So terrible I don't even care at this point. I'm just so happy Murphy is still in this.

CarpetElf likes this.
  11. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

I feel like there’s way too much left to wrap up this season in a satisfying manner in one episode, but then this season really has quite literally been all over the place. Just, please, don’t kill of Indra. For God’s sake, please don’t kill off Indra. For God’s sake let Murphy and Emori live happily ever after. Let Clarke and Gaia set off into the sunset and continue raising their surrogate daughter together and Indra as their mother. For God’s sake don’t kill Indra.

CarpetElf and ghostedaway like this.
  12. Nyquist

Oh and stop torturing poor Raven.

13. Nyquist

So...that finale. It was...huh.

CarpetElf and Whalejaw like this.
  14. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Lol who knows. Things were messy, but I thoroughly enjoyed the show over its 7 seasons.

Nyquist and Whalejaw like this.
  15. Nyquist

Yeah, same. I’m not disappointed I watched it or anything and I don’t have a completely adverse reaction like I’ve had to other shows. I got a lot out of the series overall, enjoyed the characters, its messaging, etc.

It just...huh.

16. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

The show was initially described as like a teen-LOST. And I thought that was ridiculous given the direction LOST took.

[​IMG]

17. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I definitely didn't like how it got more and more supernatural and then went through the roof in this last episode...

But there hasn't been a lot of shows over the last few years that I've actually looked forward to watching on a week by week basis. There's was some great characters and some really interesting seasons and stories throughout.

18. Nyquist

I never watched Battlestar Galactica but I do remember reading about the finale and the response to it. So that popped in my mind after watching this for specific reasons. Kind of curious how fans will describe the show to people who decide to check it out in the future. I have a weird fascination with the way in which series finales tend to cement a show’s legacy for some people as the years go by.

19. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

My dude Murphy came out alright so I'm good. Very few shows nail the series finale and most that do are all-timers anyway

Nyquist likes this.
  20. Nyquist

Was definitely happy about Murphy. When (guess I’ll spoiler tag this for now for anyone who hasn’t watched it yet) Emori died I absolutely threw my hands up like “COME ON” and then I got real bummed when they were inside the mind drive like “let’s die together” and then Echo got shot and then Clarke was ALL ALONE and the alien lady was all “you’ll NEVER transcend because this finale HATES YOU” but I sure was happy to see Murphy and the others hanging out on that beach even if the alien lady also undercut that moment with the whole “also you can’t procreate so this is legit the end of humanity enjoy your life but god help the last person left alive that’s gonna suck also you’ll still never transcend bye.”

21. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I haven’t watched the show in like 4 years so this is... this is a lot haha

CarpetElf and Nyquist like this.
  22. Nyquist

Lol shit got wild.

Also so, if Becca saw a vision of what the Last War ACTUALLY is, then why did she freak the hell out like she did when she was trying to warn everyone that Cadogan was nuts? Did she see a vision of the transcended alien whatever they are destroying humanity as a possibility of what COULD happen versus what DID happen? Did she see our heroes racing against the clock to stop it without seeing how it ends? What exactly did she see? What was Murphy’s hell vision? Was that the same thing Becca maybe saw?

I kind of...hated that Bellamy was “right”? Like they literally had Octavia say “Bellamy was right” but I really didn’t want him to be right because that also means the cult Bardo followers were right too and I reeeeeaaaaaally don’t feel comfortable with that let alone some all knowing alien race showing up in the eleventh hour to judge these characters we’ve gotten to know so well over the years.

23. stayillogical

How is transcendence any different from joining the city of light?

Fletchaaa likes this.
  24. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Time to start my hate watch of the final season because this is still My Trash and momma didn’t raise money quitter.

CarpetElf likes this.
  25. Fletchaaa

Trusted Supporter

What a colossally dumb ending and the way they killed Bellamy was so pointless.