Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

The 100 (CW) TV Show • Page 17

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Melody Bot, Jan 11, 2016.

1. CarpetElf

douglas Prestigious

haven't watched this season yet but I've been in this thread and....what haha

Garrett L. likes this.
  2. I'm liking this season a lot.

3. loudasallgetout May 24, 2019
    (Last edited: May 24, 2019)
    loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Hmmm I think I’m the least interested I’ve been in a long time.

Where was John and Amore(spelling?) in that episode? I know their pictures were crossed out by that doctor guy but did they ever show what happened? No one seemed to notice?

4. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

I really love Dioza. I hope she sticks around awhile.

5. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

They were probably just not in this episode for logistical reasons. The show has done this many times before. A character won’t appear in certain episodes because they’re only on contract for so many in a season.

It hasn’t been as noticeable because before there were characters in all different locations but now they’re virtually all in the same location and it’s not as subtle.

6. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Their pictures were crossed off on the doctors list though I thought. As if they had been taken care of already or something.

7. morgantayler May 28, 2019
    (Last edited: May 28, 2019)
    morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I'm pretty sure that Bellamy was also crossed off so I think he was trying to find out if any them were hosts.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  8. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I just went back and looked. He had drawings of Clarke, Octavia, Abby, Murphy, Madi, Bellamy, and Echo. Octavia, Murphy, and Bellamy were crossed off. Emori wasn't on it at all.

loudasallgetout likes this.
  9. stayillogical

Kayak, deed, rotator, noon, racecar, Woo Young-woo Prestigious

The list of faces was to check who is a night blood.

morgantayler likes this.
  10. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Apparently Bellamy and Clarke just got married in real life.

CarpetElf likes this.
  11. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I had no idea they were together lol. Congrats to them

CarpetElf likes this.
  12. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

It apparently happened VERY quickly, I don’t think they’ve been together for that long.

CarpetElf likes this.
  13. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I don’t think i like the actress they got to play Josephine. She comes off too Disney Channel show to me haha

14. Wow, a lot going on in this episode. I'm going to be a bit disappointed if that's the last we're going to get of Henry Ian Cusick.

15. Kane's final scene was great and really came full circle with him getting floated. It would've had more impact if he was around for the rest of the season though.

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

:(

17. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

This show has a knack for keeping things exciting and keeping me invested even though it's stupid. :crylaugh:

18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

It's been an interesting season for sure. At least they went for something different this time haha

19. I've loved this season but I hope next season they chill with the war crimes and make shit weirder like the anomaly and the trees that eat people.

stayillogical likes this.
  20. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

21. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I guess it's time for sure

22. Neat that the show will end with exactly 100 episodes. Kind of weird that they ended last season as the 'End of Book 1' if they were only planning on going 2 more seasons though.

morgantayler and ghostedaway like this.
  23. Finale seemed kind of rushed but it looks like I'm going to get my wish!

ghostedaway likes this.
  24. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I'm for it

25. loudasallgetout

Trusted Supporter

Dang things are going to get trippy.