Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tesla Motors Company • Page 3

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Your Milkshake, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Polestar or the Volvo that has the same body seems like a great option for folks who live in densely populated areas. I'd be a touch hesitant to buy an EV that wasn't purpose built as an EV from the ground up but that's just me. I love the way the XC40 looks but 200 mi of range is tough in the midwest

I'm hoping to spring for my first EV this fall and probably will be going with either the mach e or the id4, although the ioniq5 looks freaking awesome

2. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

Yeah I watched a bunch of reviews last night and most said that the Polestar 2 is awesome but that the Model 3 beats it (even if only by a smidge) in almost every category.

But it's hard to square away the fact that my girlfriend absolutely adored the Polestar while she was indifferent at best about the Tesla.

JamesMichael likes this.
  3. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

polestar looks like it has a better interior. thats pretty important to most people. teslas interiors leave alot to be desired for most on their cheaper vehicles. they should find a way to get better there.

mescalineeyes likes this.
  4. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

truly shocking how many of these i saw in LA. like, probably one in every five cars.

5. ZooZooChaCha

Trusted Supporter

It looks like they have made some small changes to the Cybertruck design. Also looks smaller?
    upload_2022-1-24_11-40-21.jpeg

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  6. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

I wouldn’t be surprised if people don’t get their Cybertruck deliveries till 2024.

The $25,000 ‘Model 2’ is also scrapped.

Seems a bit counter productive to focus on their robot delivery over getting their promised new vehicles out to customers especially when the EV market has never been as fierce.

You really have to take what Musk says with a huge grain of salt.

7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I think he just doesn't have the pipeline to support a $25k car right now, due to the new battery shortage and shortage in chips. I think it'll come eventually, but demand for their current vehicles still far outstrips supply, so until that starts to level out (which it won't for even longer when the truck finally comes out), we won't see the cheaper car