Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tesla Motors Company • Page 2

Discussion in 'Technology Forum' started by Your Milkshake, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Ferrari333SP

Trusted Supporter

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  2. christopherwatkins

I adore this kind of cars

3. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

can not wait to get my model 3 next spring. have been saving for a year now.

hairtaylor and Ferrari333SP like this.
  4. JamesMichael

Creative Developer Prestigious

Has anyone on here got a Model 3? I've been very interested in getting one recently after doing a ton of research. A sustainable eco future is definitely the way forward for everyday life and one that I want to be a part of. The tech in these cars are also leaps and bounds above the rest. I just hope they can iron out those annoying issues like the shoddy paint work and dodgy panelling sooner rather than later.

5. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

not yet, but pulling the trigger March 2021. Been saving for 2 years to avoid car payments. The car is amazing. I watch videos all day at work on the car, live on reddit Tesla boards, and go to the dealership here monthly. Strongly suggest anything Tesla

6. JamesMichael

Creative Developer Prestigious

I’m aiming for a Model 3 as well I think. I’ll probably do what you’ve done and buy the car outright or at least as much as I can. I’m hoping to go fully sustainable at some point and have solar panels on my house (if its not this house then the next one) to produce as much energy as possible myself to charge the car.

I’m really liking the new Model 3 upgrades. I just hope they can sort those paintwork issues out in the coming year or two.

7. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

The chrome delete pisses me off. I understand a lot of people don't like the chrome and get rid of it themselves, but should still have the option to configure with it still even if its a few hundred bucks extra. And them retiring Silver Metallic back in 2018 was a huge bummer as my current car is silver and beautiful. Im aiming for white on white Long Range