Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Terminator: Dark Fate (Tim Miller, November 1, 2019) Movie • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Henry, Jun 20, 2018.

1. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I have faith that Miller had a vision for this. Hopefully it holds up.

2. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I haven’t enjoyed any Terminator movie since Judgement Day but I’ll still watch this

3. BirdPerson

fuck tammy! Prestigious

T3 was pretty entertaining. Also Nick Stahl and Claire Danes are pretty to look at. T4 had a good premise but was poorly executed. T5 was kinda fun with the Sarah Connor script flip (already a warrior) but I wasn't feeling the rest of it

That said, T1 and T2 are two of the best action movies ever made and therefore I will watch every trash sequel until I'm dead

beachdude, LightWithoutHeat and Davjs like this.
  4. Davjs

Trusted

Yeah this is pretty much it.

David87 and BirdPerson like this.
  5. NJPunkMusic

Die rad.

I felt like Terminator Salvation was a major leap beyond the crap of T3. I cant even remember a thing about T5.

slimfenix182 and Davjs like this.
  6. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

T3 could have been great and instead it was average. I actually enjoyed Salvation but wish it were a bit better, I wanted to see where that was gonna go.

5 is just bleh. As was said, I’m probably in for every sequel regardless help

7. Davjs

Trusted

I would have rather gotten a follow up to Salvation instead of whatever mess 5 was. At least Salvation tried something different and had a great cast. I thought I remember hearing it was suppose to be a trilogy (but what in Hollywood isn't.)

NJPunkMusic likes this.
  8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

Forgot this was coming this year

10. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I’m really interested in this movie and have good faith in Tim Miller that it’ll be excellent.

Davjs likes this.
  11. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Cameron likes this.
  12. Davjs

Trusted

That has massive Mad Max vibes, but it's not a bad thing.

13. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

The fact that Cameron is back involved again, combined with Tim Miller directing, has me cautiously hopeful for this. That title is several layers of bad though lol

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

15. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I wonder what explanation they’ll give for John Conner not being around.

16. Anthony_

Seems like the future's been altered in some way. This new woman is apparently either going to be the JC figure herself or will be the mother of the JC figure. Sarah saying "I was her" and "We win by keeping you alive", plus the fact that the new Terminator is after her, points in that direction.

17. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

Didn't care for the trailer. Thought the music was poor choice and even though I know they are unfinished, I thought a lot of the effects shots were awful.

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Dope trailer

19. Davjs

Trusted

I think it didn't show a lot on purpose, which is cool. I'm already sold so I may avoid all other marketing for this.

20. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Really like Ghost Rider guy as the T-1000. Based on who is involved, I have more faith than I maybe should.

Davjs likes this.
  21. Anthony_

It looks way better than it has any right to. And more importantly this trailer doesn’t make me cringe or wince like every trailer has since T3 (although T3 wound up not being good, so).

22. Pretty indifferent to that trailer. Doesn't look great, but doesn't look terrible either.

23. wordzanddreamz

and a millions screams...

LMAO

terminatorwtf.png

terminator wtf2.png

Davjs likes this.
  24. Dog with a Blog

Lol, Arnold posted the trailer to reddit and then just started doing an impromptu AMA

25. Davjs

Trusted

Thats super cool of him! Looking forward to reading this.

beachdude and Dog with a Blog like this.