Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Terminal Gets Pressed

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 8, 2022.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Terminal’s How the Lonely Keep is getting a vinyl pressing. It’ll be live at 10 AM PST.

To close out 2022’s epic vinyl reissue campaign, we are elated to bring you one of the most fan-requested titles in Tooth & Nail Records’ history: Terminal’s 2005 album How The Lonely Keep!

Collaborated with & approved by frontman Travis Bryant, and specifically requested by Brandon Ebel when he was hanging with the boys at Furnace Fest ‘21, this remastered-for-vinyl reissue will have you cheering!

While this is technically a "pre-order", How The Lonely Keep LPs will be out the door quicker than ever, expected to ship by December 16th in time for the holidays. Get ready to smash that pre-order button tomorrow at 10 PST!
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. satellitexyears

Death Touches Us, From the Moment we Begin to Love Supporter

Copped one. Unoriginal burning a hole in my wallet as of late.

3. grimis16

Regular

I really loved this when it came out, I think I need to give it a relisten to see how it aged.

4. tape_deck_heart

Dang, now if only Ceilings by Alive in Wild Paint could get a pressing…

David Marshall likes this.
  5. kreeger

Newbie Supporter

Crap, I missed out on this and I'm not happy about it.

RaginCajun likes this.
  6. RaginCajun

Better than you, sorry

Dang, I missed this too.