Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Teo & The Cosmic Neighborhood to Release New Album Friday

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Teo & The Cosmic Neighborhood will release their new album, Fora do Azul, this Friday, February 5th. Today they would love to share with you the new song “Clutter” from the album.

The brainchild of Mateus “Teo” Cesareo, Teo & the Cosmic Neighborhood is a collaborative, cross-cultural musical/visual band centered on the concepts of community and imagination, as indicated by the band’s name. The band’s new song, “Clutter,” is about using the messes life hands you to keep moving forward. It’s off their debut album Fora do Azul (“Out of the Blue” in Brazilian Portuguese) on Feb 5th, 2021. Fora do Azul attempts to translate Teo’s Afro-Brazilian roots into a contemporary, indie pop/rock package that illustrates their expansive and open-minded outlook on life.

The album is available for pre-order on Bandcamp.

Follow the band on Bandcamp, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube.

This post is provided by our weekly sponsor. More information about sponsored posts and advertising on this website can be found here.
    more

Not all embedded content is displayed here. You can view the original to see embedded videos, tweets, etc.

2. So happy to be sponsoring the site, I've been a user here since the AP days and so excited to give back! If you guys dig the track we have a ton more from the album and more over on our YouTube and streaming. I'll throw some links here for you.

3. WOOOOOOO such a good band, can't wait for this album to be out!!

dwpaulin and BigMouth like this.
  4. slickdtc

Regular Supporter

Yeah, I’ve gotta say I am anticipating tomorrow’s drop pretty highly. Really was digging what I heard so far, such a fun blend that’s not totally out of my comfort zone of music but pushes the boundaries. Looking forward to forcing others around me to do so too. Haha!

Chase Tremaine and BigMouth like this.
  5. BigMouth Feb 4, 2021
    (Last edited: Feb 4, 2021)
    We'll be streaming the album in our band discord at 5 pm PST tomorrow (Friday), feel free to join! Even though the album will have been out for like 20 hours at that point, haha. This is the closest we can get to a release show.

Discord invite ---> Join the The Cosmic Neighborhood Discord Server!

slickdtc and Chase Tremaine like this.