Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tell 'Em Steve-Dave (Official Thread) Podcast • Page 9

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Sep 29, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Genuinely might be done with the podcast if they're (mostly Bry) just going to spew uninformed bullshit and get angry over shit they admittedly don't know about. "Sunday Jeff is here!" OH FUCK YES "lets go off on gun control and miss all the important parts" oh fuck you. "These Antifa ***s..." DONE.

2. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

Holy fk, I'm glad I didn't bother listening.

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I only listened to the first 40 minutes so far, maybe they'll bail on the bullshit but I'm not going to ruin the rest of my night with it.

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  4. Whatjuliansaid

News on once the clouds are gone. Prestigious

I can't imagine Kevin smith would approve of this, also ridiculous how they try desperately to get ignorant people back into the podcast by losing all common sense of basic moral values smh

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Yeah i hope this trend stops, which it wont. If someone listens all the way through, let me know if it's worth it. I don't listen to that Joe Rogan shit for a reason

Whatjuliansaid likes this.
  6. Iain

Regular

Git em jumping in with the "the guy killed people with a gun at the ariana grande concert, and they ban guns!!!". Guy, it was a bomb. Not really helping his argument.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  7. StevenW92

Regular

The most offensive part of the episode was Sunday Jeff victim shaming Gene Simmons.

8. Dog with a Blog

Walt and Bry are on the latest Smodcast

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I can not believe they are still dedicating entire episodes to growing up around the rec center. They've told these same stories like 5 different times already haha.

OhTheWater likes this.
  10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Walt on I Sell Comics is actually great. Nice change of pace from the overwhelming negativity that's plagued TESD the last couple weeks

11. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Totally forgot he was on there, thanks for the reminder!

I Am Mick likes this.
  12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

lmao at Walt not knowing who Lil Bow Wow is after passionately defending him in the past

Great episode. Really washed away the bad taste the last few left

13. Dog with a Blog

Dammit. I really don’t have the money but Brian Johnson is coming to the L.A. Comic Con next weekend and I realllllyyy wanna meet him

Edit:...and I guess Ming will be there too

14. Iain

Regular

Went to the stash last week whilst on holiday. Walt is such a nice guy man! Also gave me a TESD halloween comic.

15. Dog with a Blog Oct 28, 2017
    (Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2017)
    Dog with a Blog

I just met Bryan Johnson and Ming Chen. Didn’t talk to Ming much lol but I had to talk to Bry and just let him know how much TESD means to me. Walt is GOAT though. Seriously my dream to meet him

16. Dog with a Blog

OMG, so I’m at this Twin Peaks panel at Comic-Con and fucking Bryan Johnson is the moderator!!! This is the best. TESD and Twin Peaks are like two favorite things in the world

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

That's awesome dude, surprised Bryan actually showed up haha. And yeah, meeting Walt would blow my mind. It's funny, since if you ever want to meet him all you have to do is go to the Stash

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  18. Dog with a Blog

I know. I love that Walt is just a regular ass working dude who just happens to be on a show lol

19. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Are the video and podcast completely different? The podcast is a lot longer than the video

21. Dog with a Blog

I think the video is edited down. Podcast says “full” special

22. Dog with a Blog

God, I love Dyslexia

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Another fantastic episode that ultimately bums me out more considering Johnson's (and even Q's) recent problematic (I kind of hate using that word) behavior. They are so funny and quick while talking about their own lives, I wish they would just stick to that instead of politics / a majority of the stories they ultimately cover

24. Iain

Regular

I enjoyed the latest episode. I thought nothing of the ballbusting Bry gave to someone from the cruise regarding a photo in the pod. I then went on twitter, and there was a whole shit storm about it.

I think Q deleted his tweets relating to it. But he basically apologised, but said part of TESD is to expect ballbusting and a sandbagging.

25. StevenW92

Regular

I honestly can’t understand why anyone would think they needed Bry’s permission to post the photo. Very strange and unnecessary drama.

Last episode was great.