Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tell 'Em Steve-Dave (Official Thread) Podcast • Page 6

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Sep 29, 2016.

1. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Ugh. That's my problem. Every solution I find requires me to use a computer first. I just want them on my phone. I can stream them on the SoundCloud app but I want to download them incase I'm no wifi

2. Dog with a Blog

I would love to hear a compilation of every time Walt says a word and asks, "did I say that right?"

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

The ending to the most recent episode is perfect

4. Iain

Regular

That episode was fantastic. They will surely get Bry's brother on again, he was great. Could see him playing a role in one of Walt's games or something.

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah. Bry's brother was great. He needs to come back when Q and Ming (if he ever comes back...) and the rest of the gang are there.

I'm listening to Death of an Ant pt. 2 and Walt having an out of body experience and "a time vortex" while having sex is simultaneously the least Walt and the most Walt thing I've ever heard.

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  6. Iain

Regular

I was in the crowd for the latest TESD episode. It was awesome.

I went on an Ant meet up in Edinburgh with about 50 people. Bry, Ming and Mike (and Declan) all came out to the meal, and out to a bar afterwards. It was so much fun! Ming was so funny!

Bloodsucker II and OhTheWater like this.
  7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

That's awesome. Did Ming drink a mikes hard and take his shirt off?

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

The second half of the newest episode (after Bry keeps talking about celebrity bullshit) is sooo good. I love how Walt is still so mad at Simi

9. StevenW92

Regular

Young Bry on the beach and Mushken had me dying. Loved the game and how Walt thought he could start a conversation by asking kids to describe a midget.

I Am Mick and Bloodsucker II like this.
  10. Dog with a Blog

God, I love Walt's games. His intentions are so pure.

I Am Mick likes this.
  11. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

This game is fucking unreal I'm dying

I Am Mick and Bloodsucker II like this.
  12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Also Walt's sudden realization that they should actually try to get listeners

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

If you joined the Four Color Demons on the website, check your email. Exclusive pod for members (though I think the site is overloaded since I keep getting errors)

14. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Took me forever to get it but the DL works!
    35 min pod called "From the Cutting Room Floor"

15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Yeah I finally got it too. Wish I could download it to my phone though

16. Dog with a Blog

Lmao, "Cue the Laughs"

17. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I assume it's Q The Laughs.

I love that I have no idea how serious Walt is about rebranding. He's formed the perfect character.

18. Dog with a Blog

Right!? He's honestly a genius haha. Q was on the most recent Smodcast and they talked a lot about Walt and it just made me love him even more.

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Oh shit I forgot about that. Downloading now, excited to listen

20. Iain

Regular

I managed to snag a vinylcast first pressing for pretty cheap on ebay the other day, so happy!

I Am Mick likes this.
  21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Oh my god Walt immediately needing to fight against Cinco De Mayo after not knowing the translation. God bless that man.

22. Iain

Regular

Man i wish they had followed through with the name change. The content would have been funny having now Walt speak about it.

However, looking forward to getting a TESD Flag!!!

23. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I just started listening to "Highlands: A Peephole History" (a podcast with Kevin, Bryan, Walt etc discussing early life in Highlands) and I just heard Walt say the N word (quoting Bryan who was quoting someone else) but god damn. Felt real weird

24. Dog with a Blog

Lol. The newest episode gets seriously hot button haha

25. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Walt is my favorite person on earth. He was at the top of his game last episode.

Also new episode just went up this morning