Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tell 'Em Steve-Dave (Official Thread) Podcast • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Sep 29, 2016.

1. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Making Clay is out

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Did I have to donate like 5 years ago to get that?

3. Iain

Regular

I love how they delivered the verdict of the reddit trial. Classic TESD.

Any ideas on where to buy audio for their Vinyl? I get shafted importing to UK these days it is not worth it with all the taxes.

4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

BJ finally made an appearance on TESD. I can only imagine how he'd react if it was Walt

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  5. Dog with a Blog

New episode is so good

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

God damn, my three favorite podcasts all released new episodes today

7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

So they FINALLY fixed the iTunes feed so I'm able to listen to the early episodes.

I listened to the new episode where the focus is Walt treating Gitem like he's his son, then I immediately listened to episode 15 where Walt wishes he could have another kid because he's going to miss it when his daughters are grown up. Meaningless, but made me laugh

8. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Newest ep was great

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

The lightbulb that goes off in Walt's head when he realizes he is trying to be a father figure to Get 'Em is fucking brilliant

10. Dog with a Blog

Oh my god. This most recent episode is like...top tier TESD. The revelations of Get Em's childhood are fucking incredible. Good lord haha

I Am Mick likes this.
  11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

That story is fucking insane, just wish Johnson didn't feel like he needed to interject a joke every 30 seconds during it. It was wild enough to stand on its own

12. Iain

Regular

Yeah, that was mental that story he told. I am really loving this podcast at the moment. Kind of missing ming a wee bit (i know!!)

Have you seen they are updating their website? looks like they are creating almost a myspace for TESD Town.

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

14. Dog with a Blog

The mattress story is one of the best things I've ever heard on TESD. Fucking killed me

I Am Mick likes this.
  15. Dog with a Blog

Honestly, at the risk of cheese, TESD means so much to me. It's so incredibly special. It's fucked up to think how young I was when I started listening. Time flies. I would love to meet Walt someday but that means me going to NJ -_-

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I only started last summer but went through a period where I was listening to 3-5 episodes daily. I'm super bummed now that I'm totally caught up (including the bonus pods from Bandcamp)

Bloodsucker II and kidwithhelmet like this.
  17. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

I'm right there with you guys. TESD has been weekly gospel for me since the start and it's crazy to think how long this has been going on.

TESD has got me through every tax season at work for the past 5 years. I literally pop in my headphones and listen to 8-10 episodes a day when we're at the busiest point of my year. It's become therapeutic.

18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

I'm dying at Walt not knowing/caring about anything related to N*Sync but loving the Wiggles stories

Bloodsucker II and I Am Mick like this.
  19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

There's actually still a ton of episodes missing from iTunes which is annoying, the soundcloud downloads for those episodes still won't play. Anyone have any ideas how to get them on my iPhone other than streaming. For example, iTunes goes from episodes 62 straight to 65

20. Dog with a Blog

Yeah that's weird. I tried another podcast app and it didn't have those either. They're available on the Smoscast website though so they definitely exist.

This just reminded me that there are Zune episodes. Totally forgot about that haha

21. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

even the ones from smodcast don't work though, it's really weird.

Also there's THIS (imgur doesn't work on Chorus?)

22. Dog with a Blog

Huh. They worked for me :-/

23. kidwithhelmet

Decided to go back and start from episode 1 during my busy season at work. I'll never come close to finishing, but I'm having a blast listening to all these old episodes that lay the groundwork for the series. Q slowly being integrated as a regular, One True Three, etc.

Purchased a SMod account for a month so I can download all the episodes that for some reason are no long available on iTunes and follow chronological order.

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

How much is a smod account and can I download them onto my iPhone? Still trying to find a way to listen to these missing episodes haha

25. kidwithhelmet

4.99/mo.

And yes, you can designate anything in your desktop library to be played via iCloud Music Library and they'll appear on your phone (so long as you have that setting turned on). It's incredibly slick, no need to connect phone to computer and manually manage songs. I can actually access anything on my desktop via my phone in a similar manner.