Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tell 'Em Steve-Dave (Official Thread) Podcast • Page 2

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Sep 29, 2016.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I tried listening to the first episode or so but the quality was unlistenable.

2. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

The worst part about the first 11 episodes is the music underneath. I think Makin Hay (12) is the first episode to stop that. Also the best episode of the series probably

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Also the "SIR dude" intros almost turned me off the show when I first started. Still have not heard the first Making Hay because every download I've found doesn't work haha

OhTheWater likes this.
  4. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

It works on soundcloud and youtube if you can find it

5. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

The stream does, but the download doesn't. I'll get it eventually. I like that I have something to look forward to.

My problem now is I jumped around a lot so I'm constantly downloading episodes that I don't recognize but turns out I already listened to them.

6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

No new episode this week?

7. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Seeing Q/the Jokers tonight!

I Am Mick likes this.
  8. Dog with a Blog

Someone help meeeeeeeee

9. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Listened to the first 2 episodes. Agree about the music underneath making it had to listen to, but there were some funny parts and I'll try to stick with it until at least Makin' Hay

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Wait the old episodes had music playing the entire show?

11. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

At least the first two do. The music's pretty low in the mix, but it's slightly distracting and kind of makes some of the dialogue difficult to hear.

12. lordjedediah

N00b3

The first 100 or so episode of Smodcast had music. I actually really enjoyed it on that pod but it didn't work as well on TESD.

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Fucking dying listening to the dyslexia portion of the Halloween episode. Such an absurd game

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  14. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I'm on episode 10 now. I'm not sure I'm 100% sold on listening to the full catalog yet, but I do like the dynamic and there have been some good stories/laughs throughout. I'm excited to get to Makin' Hay soon... maybe that'll be the solidifier.

15. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

Also, is Comic Book Men worth watching?

16. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I like it. It's pretty much a half hour of Bryan Johnson making fun of Ming/nerds while Walt cracks up

17. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Supporter

I definitely feel like CBM is something I would watch if I stumbled across it even if I had never listened to TESD.

18. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

It's fine, you can tell a lot of the shit is corny and pushed on them by AMC but Walt's fake enthusiasm about a lot of the stuff is great. Bry gets most of the laughs.

19. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I need to see the video of Q flipping the ATV on himself, hope they show that during the IJ episode

20. Dog with a Blog

lmao same. it's brilliant. I love how pissed off Walt gets whenever Bry or Q challenge the validity of the round

21. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Amazing

22. Dog with a Blog

"There's only so many Halloween centric words and they still fuckin' can't fuckin' get it through their fuckin' thick skulls!!!!"

OhTheWater likes this.
  23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Vegetable and prostitute

Bloodsucker II likes this.
  24. Dog with a Blog

actually lolling right now

25. Dog with a Blog

Walt is my hero

OhTheWater likes this.