Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tell 'Em Steve-Dave (Official Thread) Podcast • Page 15

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

I don't really recall what they did for 300. Refresh my memory?

2. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Gitem’s wedding

I thought it was hilarious

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

Oh. Lol. Yeah, classic

4. Dog with a Blog

Walt learning who Ariana Grande is in the new episode is gold

5. Dog with a Blog Oct 13, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

Bryan goes on a pretty dumb tirade about Louis CK at the end there. It’s interesting to me how Walt and Q so effortlessly point out the lack of logic in his argument yet he absolutely refuses to shift his stance in any regard. I love Bry, but it’s like the dude is incapable of being wrong. I honestly wonder if he truly even thinks what he’s saying or if he’s just afraid of admitting he’s wrong

6. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

He sucks

7. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

He does suck. He’s pretty much ruined the show for me. He’s just blindly against anything even remotely “PC”.

I didn’t listen to the new episode but I’m glad to hear Q is finally calling out his bullshit.

8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Listened to the new episode, Bry is fucked. It was a solid episode up until that CK bit and I was just astounded by how shitty that dudes opinions are. I wish Walt wasn't the GOAT so I could full on abandon this shit show

Glad I cancelled my Patreon before they actually charged me, not giving money to this shithead. He can JUST FIND A NEW JOB!

OhTheWater likes this.
  9. Dog with a Blog

Bry: if you’re triggered by CK dont go to a comedy club

Q: what about the female employees who have to be there ?

Bry:....it’s a comedy club

Like, what? Does he genuinely not see the lapse in logic? He just skirts around any valid point presented to him.

10. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Also the absolutely failure to see a difference between a comedian telling offensive jokes and an actual predator doing a drop in on a unsuspecting audience is just...absurd.

Truly, truly dislike him. I hope Walt and Git'em start a side podcast for my Walt fix. (can't believe I've reached a point where I'll 100% take Gitem over Bry)

11. Dog with a Blog

That’s what I mean. Like, he chooses to ignore why someone would be upset. It’s not cause of his (Lous’) jokes lol. And it’s not even a discussion, he’s just “right.” Funny how he fails to see the irony in his behavior.

12. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

The halloween episode quizzes are fucking infuriating haha. Walt and Gitem's logic leaps are absolutely insane

13. Dog with a Blog

Lol I love how his justification is that they just aren’t baron material :crylaugh:

14. Dog with a Blog Oct 21, 2018
    (Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2018)
    Dog with a Blog

I can understand Dyslexia despite how illogical it is, but I did not get that riddle game at all haha. All part of the charm though

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  15. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I understand how Dyslexia works, but understanding their mindset of what is "opposite" is a whole other thing.

16. Dog with a Blog

Hahahah, right

17. Dog with a Blog

My favorite this week was the opposite of RadioShack :crylaugh:

18. Iain

Regular

Me and my girlfriend watched the patreon video for the Halloween special. She must have got about a third of those clues by the various barons! Should i be concerned she was able to actually figure some out ?

19. PeacefulOrca

Prestigious Prestigious

I come in here every so often to see if Bryan has literally learned anything but the answer remains nope. It's so fucking weird, like if you had to make me guess who had which positions the hosts had maybe 3 yrs ago I'd never think Bryan was this shitty and Walt was this open minded. It's like its own weird anomaly.

20. Dog with a Blog

I Am Mick and The Lucky Moose like this.
  21. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I've been listening to the whole catalogue this year and I'm getting close to the end there so I've basically listened to all episodes now, except for various bonus episodes.

I skipped most Spacey Monkeys episodes, because I think Q and Bry are a bad combination all in all. Walt, Bry and Q is great, Walt and Bry is still usually good to great especially when they have the right guests, Walt and Q is fine (again also depending on the guests but to a larger extent), Bry and Q is usually bad.

Bry really hasn't changed as much as people say, it's all been there but he just got way more obsessive over time. He obviously needs therapy because this isn't healthy.

Overall the show definitely used to be better, mostly because it felt looser back when it was still in the store and people dropped by randomly and so on. I still like it though.

22. Dog with a Blog

Yayyy new SModcast with Mos

23. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

MAKIN HAY 3!!!!!!!!!!

24. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

OH FUCK

I haven't listened in months because BJ is the fucking worst but this will be a must listen

25. Dog with a Blog

Holy shit