Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tell 'Em Steve-Dave (Official Thread) Podcast • Page 13

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by OhTheWater, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Dog with a Blog

Past couple episodes + the Smod have been so great. Felt classic.

himynameisiain and I Am Mick like this.
  2. Iain

Regular

I really enjoyed the episode with Frank 5. I don't know whether it was Frank 5, or more whether it was a different location for them that made the difference

Dog with a Blog likes this.
  3. Dog with a Blog

It was great and Walt’s game was hilarious lol

himynameisiain likes this.
  4. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

5. Iain

Regular

Elephants was alright.

After a fairly strong streak of guests, i thought Chuck was more like having a fan on than actually having someone from TESD town on.

I Am Mick likes this.
  6. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I just need a Sunday Jeff episode. or that dude from the Overkill podcasts who takes pictures of portals (stargel or something?)

It's kind of a bummer that the best string of episodes this show's had in probably a year are all without Q. Somehow Q brings out the alt right angry shitty Johnson

7. Iain

Regular

There are so many potential guests I hope they get on: Father Lance / Brys Brother / Sunday Jeff

I don't know if I ever told this on here. I went to see a What Say You podcast recording in London and Q just said at the end we'll get you at XYZ bar. Went along and there were like 30 people there along with Q / Sal / Iain Morris. I think even some of the Inbetweeners cast were there too. It was mental just going to the bar and Q is sitting beside you. I think they were going to release the shows on Vinyl which I don't think ever happened. I think the What Say You podcast, if they kept going with it, could have easily been high up in the podcast charts.

I Am Mick and Dog with a Blog like this.
  8. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I loved What Say You until they had Owen Benjamin on two weeks in a row

(I would clearly listen again if they started releasing new episodes. As long as no Owen Benjamin)

9. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

The Pinball Twinz shit is super cringy so far, I hope there is SOME sort of payoff but it's funny to see Edgar and Sage both wanting no part of it.

10. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

This playlist has most of the episodes that somehow aren't available on iTunes etc.

kidwithhelmet likes this.
  11. StevenW92

Regular

Troy was the best of the guest hosts. Missed Q though and hopefully his first episode back is a classic.

12. Iain

Regular

13. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Pretty torn on the Patreon. I really want to listen to new episodes of Puck Nuts and The Sunday Jeff show, but I'm also not super comfortable financially supporting it if Brian is going to regularly go on his shitty rants (he's been pretty level headed lately, but who knows.)

I also have a hard time believing we're really gona get a bonus episode EVERY WEEK when they can barely record as it is

14. The Lucky Moose

Yeah 5€ seems a lot to me compared to other "digital subscriptions" I pay for, plus I first want to see if they can actually deliver, haha.

15. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Giving them $5

16. Dog with a Blog

Has anyone done a full re-listen? I’ve thought about doing it, but it’s a lot to tackle lol

17. Dog with a Blog

Newest episode is great. Walt’s personality test is hilarious

18. The Lucky Moose

I’m sort of doing it right now

19. The Lucky Moose

I thought about it and I don’t think I can commit for 5€ a month right now if like 60% of the extra content has Sunday Jeff in it. I don’t really think he’s entertaining. Now if it was GitEm....

20. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

How dare you

21. Dog with a Blog

Sunday Jeff is a saint

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  22. The Lucky Moose

Great in small doses

23. Iain

Regular

$5 seems to be the going rate for a popular pod (e.g. doughboys & last pod on the left). It does stack up if you sub to a few.

Excited for the shows as i like the TESDtown universe

OhTheWater and The Lucky Moose like this.
  24. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

New Puck Nuts!

25. Dog with a Blog

Mosier is backkkkkkkkk :heart:

God I love Scott so damn much