Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tegan & Sara - Love You To Death (June 3, 2016) Album • Page 2

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Meerkat, Mar 10, 2016.

1. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

I'm so damn excited for this. Love the cover art.

2. PyramidPostcard

avocado squirrel rides again Prestigious

love the cover

3. I'm sad it's not in here
    [​IMG]

4. it was technically in here as my avatar hehe

jordalsh likes this.
  5. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

God, I hope this album sounds as 80s as the cover looks. They worship Cyndi Lauper and named a Mike and the Mechanics album and Tunnel of Love as part of their top 25. Please please please

6. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I hope it sounds dark.

7. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

@jordalsh I was out socializing. I know, I can't believe it either. I'll put it in the OP in the morning

jordalsh likes this.
  8. George

Trusted Prestigious

Do they have a top 25 albums list somewhere online?

9. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Yeah if I wasn't on mobile I'd find the link but the list was published before the last album

10. I believe this is what you're looking for.

11. George

Trusted Prestigious

Fab. Thanks both!

12. the fact that ...As The Eternal Cowboy influenced The Con is one of my favorite facts

stuckinvhs and Threads like this.
  13. That and Read Music/Speak Spanish were surprising and cool to see on that list.

jordalsh likes this.
  14. Meerkat

That's a really good read. Gonna put it in the OP of the band thread I made for them.

15. Meerkat

I also forget where I read/heard them talking about this, but their step-dad would go home after concerts and make mix-tapes of what the set was. So he has an entire archive of tapes that detail all the concerts he went to. Always thought that was really cool.

Also also, @cshadows2887 if my co-sign of Erasure wasn't enough, now you can't deny the party

jordalsh likes this.
  16. George

Trusted Prestigious

Yes! This was in the Get Along DVD, always thought that was an awesome idea. Setlist.fm before that existed I suppose!

17. Meerkat

Updated OP to include tracklist. First single is "Boyfriends", released April 8 along with pre-orders going live

Jason Tate likes this.
  18. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

I want this record so badly.

19. George

Trusted Prestigious

Noice noice

20. Threads

Regular Prestigious

So glad to have an actual date for new music, I was worried I'd drive myself up the wall with anticipation otherwise. Hopefully the preorder bundles aren't too expensive because I'm sure tour announcements and such aren't too far behind.

edit: That song clip that was posted on twitter is sounding really good. :scream: :scream: :scream:

21. George

Trusted Prestigious

Not feeling that 15 second clip much, but don't wanna be too hasty ha!

22. Heartthrob has been my favorite pop album since it came out. Can't wait for this.

23. Olyphantastic

"See you in the car! Best wishes" -Milhouse Supporter

Super excited for this. Still kinda hoping they do something at least a little different from Heartthrob, since I'm so used to them changing things up a bit on each album, but I'm sure it'll be great regardless.

24. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

T&S aesthetic always on point with every record cycle/tour. Always something refreshing and new.

25. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Sub