Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tegan and Sara Post ‘Love You to Death’ Track Listing

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Teagan and Sara will be releasing Love You To Death on June 3rd. They’ve posted the track listing on Instagram. A teaser for the lead single “Boyfriend” can be heard on YouTube.

Track Listing

1. That Girl
    2. Faint Of Heart
    3. Boyfriend
    4. Dying To Know
    5. Stop Desire
    6. White Knuckles
    7. 100x
    8. BWU
    9. U-turn
    10. Hang On To The Night

The post Tegan and Sara Post ‘Love You to Death’ Track Listing appeared first on chorus.fm.

Brent likes this.
  2. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

So ready for this.

3. Tata Toothy

Regular

I can't wait! I need some more teagan and sara in my life. Hopefully this means I will finally see them live.

Eric Wilson likes this.
  4. abusedcat

Long Gone Before Daylight Prestigious

Really looking forward to this, although that snippet has me a tad bit worried - Heartthrob was cool and all, but I'm hoping they don't venture further down that road.
    A nice combination of what worked on that record, Sainthood and The Con would be ideal.

5. Spenny

Regular

Extremely excited for this. Clip sounds good, though it's a bit brief. Only have seven days to wait until we get the full thing though, so I'll be patient!

6. Guys Named Todd

Regular Prestigious

Yes! That clip sounds promising. I'm really hoping they announce a new tour soon as well.

7. ramres

Next Show: Panchiko -- 5/3

New clip was posted! Soundin' good.

8. noKings

Regular

A little bit closer...

9. eboo

Wish it was more like the con or earlier work OR something completely different

10. Preserved Moose

Amateur Hour

I guess we'll see if it's a thing throughout the whole song but the lyrics sound really weird how they rhyme back with back and then friend with friend on these 2 snippets.

11. Spenny

Regular

Really hope so too. I don't think they have played a show in Vancouver since Summer 2013.