Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tegan and Sara Headlining Summer 2017 Dates Tour

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by MegT585, Mar 27, 2017.

1. MegT585

Trusted

HeadlineAnnounce-1024x684.jpg

Venues:
    June 7th- The Norva (Norfolk, VA)
    June 8th- The Fillmore (Charlotte, NC)
    June 9th- North Carolina Museum of Art- Outdoor Summer Stage (Raleigh, NC)
    July 27th- Rebecca Cohn Auditorium (Halifax, NS, Canada)
    July 28th- State Theatre (Portland, ME)
    July 31st- House of Blues (Cleveland, OH)
    August 2nd- Madison Theatre (Covington, KY)

2. Threads

Regular Prestigious

House of Blues in Cleveland feels quite a bit of a downsize from the Masonic Auditorium from last time. Hopefully it doesn't sell out before I can grab a ticket.

Also would be great if they switched up the set including actually playing more of LY2D.

3. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Actually shocked they're playing in NC, especially Raleigh right down the road from the Capitol. Should be an interesting show.

4. MegT585

Trusted

Yea I think they wanted to do some intimate shows this summer which should be awesome. I am going to be in North Carolina when they happen to be there so I am going to go to the Raleigh show (which is at a tiny art museum outdoor theatre....so I will be in heaven haha). It will be interesting to see what coments they have about North Carolina during the show though.

Brent likes this.
  5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They're not the type to sit back and let bigotry win. They probably specifically picked that venue as a demonstration.

Brent likes this.
  6. Threads

Regular Prestigious

Got my Spotify presale email and password really late (like 10 minutes before the presale) and didn't check my email until this afternoon. Balcony tickets were slim pickings and especially when trying for more than 1 (let alone 4) so I grabbed GA.

Not sure if this applies to all dates but if someone is looking to get theirs today the spotify pre-sale password was "loveyoutodeath". It ends in 2.5 hours so don't wait too long.

Brent likes this.
  7. manoverboard365

Trusted

Hoping they add more dates soon.

8. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Joe4th likes this.
  9. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Holy shit I will be doing everything I can to go to one of the Michigan shows

10. MegT585

Trusted

Gonna drive to Boston for that Con tour. Can't miss that.

11. manoverboard365

Trusted

Holy fuck.

withchappedlips likes this.
  12. fbrrocks

Trusted

Boo no CT

manoverboard365 likes this.
  13. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yeah I'm starting to realize how inconvenient these dates are for me : (
    I'll most likely be living in Stamford this fall, and no CT date is a real bummer. I would do that Brooklyn show if it wasn't on a wednesday night.

14. fbrrocks

Trusted

at least college street in ct is getting a lot of stuff that would never come to ct but it dont get everything and its doing way better then toads toads get 2/3 good show a year now maybe 4/5 if lucky

15. MegT585

Trusted

That's my frustration too. Wishing Brooklyn wasn't a Wednesday.

16. manoverboard365

Trusted

They just said on a facebook post that they're gonna announce more dates soon. I'm really hoping for a show at the Capital Theater in Port Chester.

17. fbrrocks

Trusted

sweet i hope a ct date at college st or at toads

18. MegT585

Trusted

For anyone interested: there is a presale going on already on ticketmaster. Code is CONX

I ended up getting some really good seats for Boston so I'm stoked!

Edit: I'm gonna start a new thread for this tour now too to help everyone out and have a full list of dates so far.

19. TMS2787 Jul 31, 2017
    (Last edited: Jul 31, 2017)
    TMS2787

Trusted

Really looking forward to tonight's show. I haven't seen Tegan and Sara in about three and a half years or in this small of a venue so I'm pretty excited. I just can't believe it's not sold out.

MegT585 likes this.