Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Teenage Bounty Hunters (Netflix) TV Show

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by trevorshmevor, Aug 30, 2020.

1. 4D6424E5-7E23-44A6-82D2-E98D7C5FE0DF.jpeg

Whalejaw likes this.
  2. Started this on a whim last week and finished in a few days. Took me a few episodes to warm up to, but by the last few I was both feet in! Pasting some short thoughts from another thread:

April is still by far my favorite. Blair annoyed me more and more as the season went on, and by the end I kinda couldn’t stand her. Elle stole every scene she was in and I’m 100% about it. The mom twin scared the living shit out of me. The dude that plays Luke is 28 irl and now I’m having an aging crisis.

My girlfriend called the twist ending during the penultimate episode, and I denied it because the girls have the “twin speak”. Soooo now I really wanna know how that’s gonna be explained. It’d be one thing if it was all visual cues but they were straight up exchanging information by the end hahah.

Really fun show that kept me guessing until the last second. Here’s to hoping Netflix doesn’t pull a Netflix and we actually get another season even with inevitable COVID delays

bradsonemanband likes this.
  3. Oh and also the “here comes the hammer, I’ll see you in heaven” delivery by Luke was incredible lol

4. Just started this. Seems like it’ll be a fun watch.

5. quietwords

RIP EmoPunkKid28: 2002-2016 Prestigious

Cancelled :(

6. trevorshmevor Oct 5, 2020
    (Last edited: Oct 5, 2020)
    Word yeah this may be the straw the breaks the camel’s back on ditching Netflix. So sick of this shit

7. bummer to hear it got cancelled...

8. That sucks, this show was so much fun.

9. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I thought being part of the Jenji Kohan world would maybe get this a second season but mostly I'm not surprised. It had quite a few tone deaf moments but I mostly really loved it. The amphetamine joke is the hardest I've laughed during the pandemic