Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Teachers/Educators Thread • Page 9

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Matt Metzler, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

Back when I taught I was pretty extensively trained in Conscious Discipline and it's one of the things I miss most about teaching because they don't use it at my current job which is ridic but I got awarded a scholarship for a week long conscious discipline summer institute training that my boss gave me permission to go to and I am hyyyyped. I feel like I've gotten super rusty on the little details.

2. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

bunch of kids just tricked their friend into saying Mike Hunt and they saw me laugh at it am I gonna get fired

popdisaster00 and David87 like this.
  3. Philll

Trusted

True story, I had a teacher in high school called Mr Hunt and my friend dared me to ask him if his first name was Mike. I didn't get it, so I asked the question, and it only dawned on me when the teacher responded "yes, very funny, my name is Mike Hunt". To this day I'm amazed he let me get away with it.

Wharf Rat likes this.
  4. Wharf Rat

I know a little something you won't ever know Prestigious

wait was that actually his name

5. Philll

Trusted

lol no, it was York

Wharf Rat likes this.
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.