Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cshadows2887, Mar 16, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Funny, because that's going to be the first thing I watch when I get to work haha

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

It wasn't what I really wanted from that video at all.

3. irthesteve

embedded

4. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

"Clean" is her best song. "Wonderland" is also INSANE when that chorus synth hits.

5. Garrett

Wonderland should've opened 1989.

6. irthesteve

that woulda been pretttttty dope

7. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

literally anything other than welcome to ny should have opened it

Kiana and Garrett L. like this.
  8. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

welcome to ny only works as an opener. but i'm one of the few who actually like that song so this belongs in the unpopular opinion thread.

Letterbomb31 likes this.
  9. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

the best part of that 73 questions video is when she deadpans "im a very spontaneous person" in response to the pre-planned scrabble layout.

St. Nate likes this.
  10. AndrewSoup

It's A Secret To Everyone Prestigious

JulieLynn likes this.
  11. irthesteve

Yo. I am weekend TWO, starts in 3 days, keep waitin ;-)

12. AndrewSoup

there's more than one weekend? i am very out of touch, i thought it was already over

13. irthesteve

Haha, yeah!!! Two weekends. It's a super smart idea honestly, they slightly lowered the attendance per weekend, but added a second weekend, so it's not as crowded as when there was just one weekend. Anywhoo, I head out Thursday morning!

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm self absorbed enough that someone asking me so many questions about myself is like my dream lol. Like finally, a subject I know a lil something about!

But I'm weird and hate looking at celeb houses cause they seem so unnecessarily big and wasteful

Also I'm glad her fave show is friends. She's such a monica.

AndrewSoup likes this.
  15. I am currently drinking a vodka Diet Coke in honor of T-Sweezy

16. AndrewSoup

why would u do that to urself

17. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

irthesteve and AndrewSoup like this.
  18. AndrewSoup

@bradsonemanband never got back to me so i assume that awful concoction killed him smh

19. haha fear not! i am alive!

Vodka Diet Coke... That was interesting. I generally hate vodka and i don't usually go for a Diet Coke so this combination didn't sound like it'd be good at all. But on my way home from work the other night, I had to stop and get gas so I figured, "Meh, I'll get a Diet Coke because I think I still have some vodka left over from my birthday party the other night." Then I went home, poured two shots of vodka into a glass and filled the rest of it with some DC. The results were interesting. The nasty strong taste of the vodka was lowered by the Diet Coke somehow. It still had the sweetness of the DC, and you could taste that it was alcoholic, but it wasn't strong at all. It really wasn't bad! As long as the taste of Diet Coke doesn't bother you, I suggest giving this a try. I'll probably do it again because it made vodka tolerable. That is my story.

20. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

Vodka Diet Coke is not a cocktail and its unbelievable that's what she chooses to drink

21. Garrett

I refuse to acknowledge that diet coke actually exists. I also refuse to mix vodka with sodas. Lemonade, sweet tea, or fruit juices only. But I can also just drink vodka straight over ice.

22. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

Vodka 7up for me. I don't drink much these days though because I hate the taste no matter what I drink.

23. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Y'all are such drinkers. I'm too intimidated now.

24. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I think the last time I drank Vodka and Diet Coke was like eight years ago. The combination definitely made two bad things worse.

25. AndrewSoup

vodka makes everything worse