Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cshadows2887, Mar 16, 2016.

1. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

"All Too Well" is easily her high point for me and I love a lot of her songs.

2. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

She doesn't have a clear best song imo. Long Live is excellent

3. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

I think Enchanted is tops on Speak Now though

chhholly123 likes this.
  4. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

RT because I'm hilarious.

AndrewSoup, Kiana and Meerkat like this.
  5. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

I always forget how good Enchanted is. One of my favorites for sure.

FTank likes this.
  6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

7. that video reminds me of how disappointed i was in the 1989 documentary and its shitty quick-cut car commercial type editing style.

8. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

feel like new romantics is being seriously hamstrung as a single by being unavailable on both spotify and apple music

St. Nate and Turkeylegz like this.
  9. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

...but none of her music is on Spotify.

I like the video. Looks like a really fun tour. I'll have to check out the DVD.

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Video is a nice end to the 1989 era/tour, fun watching it and remembering the show

bradsonemanband likes this.
  11. I wonder what her next album is going to be like. She likes to change it up every time, but I can't imagine what she's gonna do next.

12. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

doesnt mean its not hampering the success of a single that was never on digital retailers and isn't on the only streaming service people use that shes on

13. cshadows2887

Hailey, It Happens @haileyithappens Supporter

Her only saving grace in a move like this is that she still has radio hits, so people will still hear it. Which only, like, .00001% of musicians can say now.

14. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

yeah of course, but like its in the mid 60s on the hot 100 i think right now and if it was more widely available it might be better positioned by now

15. cshadows2887

Yeah that may very well be true. She's also 7 singles into the album cycle, so diminishing returns is pretty par for the course. But there's likely an element of that, too.

16. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

yeah def. i just dont want new romantics to actually get done dirty the way fans think style did hah.

17. cshadows2887

See that's bananas to me because "Style" was EVERYWHERE in Boston. For how tight a grip clear channel pop radio keeps on its playlists, there does seem to be some regional variation.

18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Style did really well but fans on tumblr thought it'd be an easy #1 so they got mad that the song didn't chart like they thought, the video wasn't a viral hit like they wanted, and she didn't perform it as much. But yeah it was everywhere. Honestly I thought new romantics was charting better cause I hear it on radio frequently

19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

20. St. Nate

21. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

yeah sorry for the click bait title, Taylor Swift isn't say playing an alien in a movie

22. St. Nate

maybe she dyed her hair!??!?!?

..... nope.

23. I'm getting some early Aimee Mann vibes from that new photoshoot.

[​IMG]

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

That's a bad photo

I only read the part about the Xmas tree farm. It sounds so magical to live on an Xmas tree farm

25. St. Nate

I want to drink and Old Fashioned made by Taylor Swift.

That is my new life goal.

Garrett L. and Kiana like this.