Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift Band • Page 3

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cshadows2887, Mar 16, 2016.

1. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I'd like to think I'm going to clam back up but I think I've gone too far down the rabbit hole and shown all of you just how wacky I am to turn back now

AndrewSoup likes this.
  2. AelNire

@RiotGrlErin Supporter

Our song is my favorite. It was verbatim how one of my relationships was in high school. Tim McGraw is also a great one. I have listened through most of her albums bc my sister is obsessed and I still think her debut was the best but that's just my opinion.

3. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

I love that one. Arguably her most heartbreaking song.

4. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Seems like most people skip over her debut but I like it a lot. Cold As You is one of my fave songs of hers.

Lindsay M, Tim and AelNire like this.
  5. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I'm guilty of skipping over her debut

6. Whenever I randomly decide to put her debut on, I skip a few tracks, but I enjoy "Teardrops on My Guitar", "Our Song", and "Should've Said No" quite a bit.

7. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Love "Cold As You," "Mary's Song," and "I'm Only Me When I'm With You." Also have mad nostalgia for "Teardrops," the first Taylor song I ever got into. Never would have guessed, singing along to the radio, that I'd be the fan I am now.

8. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

Notes:
    - Decent cut between fall and landing
    - Good move by Apple choosing a song that was released as an Apple Music exclusive
    - Good move by Tay's team chopping the ad right before she's associated with Robitussin

All around, A+ cross-branding.

St. Nate likes this.
  9. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

Well that's brilliant.

10. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Saw that on her Instagram and I was like... "So that's what I look like when I'm running to rap. Noted."

11. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

This kinda fucked my whole morning up on my commute in this morning.

12. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Funny stuff!

13. irthesteve

That's amazing, hahaha

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

All I can think is omg sis put those bangs back if you're gonna sweat!!

15. Eric Wilson

Trusted Prestigious

Looks like there is a Taylor Swift award now. Pretty cool!

St. Nate likes this.
  16. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

The New Romantics music video is up on Apple Music right now.

17. irthesteve

18. killer song. dumb video.

i hated that 1989 concert doc, or whatever you wanna call it. it felt like a two hour long car commercial with all of those super quick cuts and random slow-mo moments. totally exhausting to sit through. the editing completely butchered it for me. way too distracting from the actual music/performances.

19. irthesteve

I loved the concert film, better than a lot of boring run-of-the-mill videos. Audio was excellent, video was engaging, preferred that to a straightforward video

20. Haha I couldn't handle it. It was just TOO much. Way too distracting. It was like looking at a strobe light for 2 hours, ha.

21. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

How am I not subbed to this thread yet geez

22. Chaplain Tappman

Trusted Prestigious

is new romantics available on apple music as an actual single? i only see it in the itunes store

23. Turkeylegz

Trusted

Just dropping by to say "Long Live" is subjectively the best Taylor Swift song.

24. Anti-Counter-Culture

Regular

You guys made me go out and listen to "Long Live" again, lol. My favorite goes back and forth, but I've always had a soft spot for "I Almost Do" and "All Too Well."

Actually, my favorite is that song she performed live once for a benefit, "Ronan." Great stuff.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  25. "All Too Well" is so hard to beat. It's been my favorite ever since I first heard it.