Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift Band • Page 102

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by cshadows2887, Mar 16, 2016.

1. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

The internet is a crazy place. Someone took Taylor's acoustic performance of "Better Man" and pulled her vocals, spliced them into the music from the original (and probably other stuff) and basically made it into a full song. Full from perfect, but kinda cool tbhhhh

Contender and Anna Acosta like this.
  2. Very literally same. I left my abuser January 2014 aaaaaand the first time I heard "Clean" (ten months later) I cried myself to sleep. It was eerie and I'm so grateful. Sending love to you.

3. a lack of color

Regular

Wow! How does she do it?!? (Sending love to you too!)

It is one of my dreams to be able to tell her about that and how much her music has helped me. I'm pretty sure I would forget how to speak English if I ever met her though.

Anna Acosta and awakeohsleeper like this.
  4. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Thanks to everyone for sharing their personal stories.

5. irthesteve

6. shea

RIP Supporter

Hmm..Seems like it might be worth holding out hope for that first week of March thing maybe

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. there's definitely something going on as everything is pretty much the same color palette. gimme gimme!

8. She's toying with us.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

[​IMG]

astereo and bradsonemanband like this.
  10. irthesteve

ELLE US cover tomorrow it seems

11. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

Ms. Swift in full PR form again!! Love it!! I hope this isn’t another essay.

12. irthesteve

Here is her post about it

awakeohsleeper and astereo like this.
  13. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

14. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I know Taylor is still like a very skinny, tall person but it's still nice to see someone with such a huge platform reminding people that gaining weight isn't the end of the world. I'm glad she feels healthier and happier. I read somewhere that during the 1989 tour she was just tired and sick all the time trying to maintain runway model weight.

15. JulieLynn

Karma is the Guy On The Chiefs Supporter

while i'm over here crying about the fact her mom has cancer again :verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:

16. a lack of color

Regular

nooooooo andrea :(

17. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

My aunt survived leukemia and I still can’t write about it so this is kind of a shitty thing to think about, but I’d love to see Taylor write a song about her family and how close they’ve been through all of this.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

It reads like a college commencement speech like

19. God, I love this woman so much.

20. irthesteve

What an amazing article, I want to send it to everyone I have ever met

JulieLynn likes this.
  21. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I remember seeing a photo of her going into like Tracy Anderson's gym or working with her or something a while back which was super concerning because she is one of those hacks that encourages women to be tiny and lift like nothing so they don't "bulk" or whatever and eat like nothing. Pretty sure she's the one who grabbed gwyneth paltrow and told her she was fat or needed to lose weight

22. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

irthesteve likes this.
  23. shea

RIP Supporter

Are we finally getting something TS7 related? When are the iHeartRadio awards? Soon?

irthesteve likes this.
  24. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

Tonight!

25. Yeah, I hate that none of the theories ever came true...