Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift Testifies • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Steve_JustAGuy

Trusted

This is so creepy and gross, and he sued her first?

So great, sounds like she roasted these clowns.

2. royalmcpoyle

Honestly you're right, and trust me I have nothing against T Swift, what happened to her was gross and unacceptable. I just feel bad for Vegetables getting shunned for having an opinion that isn't okay with the general consensus.

3. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

but also who gives a shit

4. royalmcpoyle

True. I certainly don't give a shit. I'm just letting the dude know that I see where he's coming from, I understand his perspective. It's just funny how if you have the "wrong opinion" around these parts that everyone who has the opposite opinion as you makes you feel like you're a fucking idiot for thinking differently than them.

5. Posting things that are fucking stupid is why people point out they're fucking stupid.

6. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

This really doesn't come down to a difference of opinion, it's more just that it's dumb to be picking apart her wording here. It's a sexual assault case, there are far more important things here than her word choice.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

Beg to differ. I think it was Jesus who said "Thou shalt not grab girls asses, like what the fuck man".

8. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Boggles the mind that people will try to take something that's obviously insensitive and tone deaf and try to boil it down to "having a different opinion." Sorry there isn't more tolerance for criticizing someone's word choice when they just had to relive their sexual assault on a very public platform?? Some opinions do deserve to be shouted down. Totally wild that I feel the need to remind people of that on today of all days.

9. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I love when people being an offensive statement with, "No offense, but..." as though that somehow negates whatever thing they're about to say.

FTank likes this.
  10. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

Found the guy who grabbed her ^

skogsraet likes this.
  11. monkeytarget

... and since when is ass considered swearing?

12. skogsraet

Trusted Supporter

Since nitpicking was invented

fenway89 and monkeytarget like this.