Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift - Reputation (November 10, 2017) Album • Page 36

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Aug 23, 2017.

1. the only time i have the radio on is when i'm switching between CDs in my car

2. St. Nate

من النهر إلى البحر Prestigious

I assume each track on those CDs are Despacito so good for you for living life well.

Garrett L. likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I've only heard Look What You Made Me Do and Ready For It once each on the radio

4. i literally don't know what that is

5. St. Nate

Then why do you have CDs full of that song?

6. hahaha touche...?

7. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

I tried about a month ago for a full hour to learn the lyrics to "Despacito" so I could cover it. 100% harder than Drake's verse in "HYFR".

8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I know that one part "this is how we do it down in Puerto Rico"

9. irthesteve

10. Shrek

can't be made fun of Prestigious

I am very upset that the UPS + Taylor collab did not result in "Look What You Made Brown Do for You"

11. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

12. irthesteve

13. BoldTitan

Trusted

are we out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet out of the woods yet

kidding, I mean. Pretty impossible for anyone to agree on such a ridiculous task. One article. One dude. Ranking 115 songs lol.

Matthewconte likes this.
  14. irthesteve

she only ever says it 4x in a row, psh.

I went further in this list, so many more things I can't handle. Oh well, haha

awakeohsleeper likes this.
  15. FTank

Prestigious Prestigious

Out of the Woods kinda sucks, so that seems about right. Two Is Better Than One being so low is dumb though.

Craig Manning likes this.
  16. Craig Manning

"Two Is Better Than One" being on the list is dumb.

I haven't looked through the whole thing. All I can say is he got 115 right and he got 1 right. Everything in between is probably a mess.

17. St. Nate

I still don't get the love for New Romantics but okay.

radiodead and FTank like this.
  18. And now, so am I.

Garrett L. and electro haikus like this.
  19. Craig Manning

Me neither. It's fine, but not top 2 or even top 50.

St. Nate likes this.
  20. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

i really enjoyed reading through this! i have to check out a couple of these, because there are some songs i've honestly never heard before. the comments on are a pile of garbage and it's almost hilarious but it just makes me sad. i will never get why some people have made it their full time job to talk about how much they hate TS.

21. I created a version of out of the woods where it gets to the first chorus and then just repeats "are we out of the woods yet" for like 3 minutes. It has proven to be a fantastic and confusing torture device

22. irthesteve

I know people are going to poo-poo it, but having the full video play after each of these behind the scenes videos is pretty genius. Even if a majority of people stop watching after the BTS parts, even if 90% of the people stop watching, that's still 10% of the viewers who will watch the full video, and count as another stream of the song

Anna Acosta likes this.
  23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

It sounds like a Charli or Lorde song that's why

24. This performance of "Out of the Woods" is what made me fall in love with the song

25. Matt Chylak

I can always be better, so I'll always try. Supporter

I'm good with that top 10 minus "Dear John". That song is trash.

SpyKi likes this.