Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift - Reputation (November 10, 2017) Album • Page 158

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by iCarly Rae Jepsen, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Mort Michaels

Father, Son, and House of Gucci

bradsonemanband likes this.
  2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Friendship!!!!

3. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Still can't get into the second half of Reputation so I'll continue to take 1989 as her best work that I've heard (I've not heard much).

4. manoverboard365

Trusted

IMO Reputation has some pretty low lows. I haven't listened to So It Goes, King of My Heart and This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things since release week.

5. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

So It Goes slaps and that’s my hill to die on

6. irthesteve

"This is Why We Can't Have Nice Things" is the best fun. song since Some Nights

Brent, FTank, dorfmac and 6 others like this.
  7. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I can't stress this enough! Like I genuinely believe at least a piece of it may have been a discarded fun. song that Jack brought to her to work on.

8. irthesteve

And I LOVE it so. But yeah, those drums are 100% One Foot/All Alone, the theatrics of it all, incredibly easy to imagine Nate singing it.,

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  9. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

If Nate ever decides to tour again, I'm going to petition him to cover this song

irthesteve likes this.
  10. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I'm still over here stanning the acoustic demo version of Gorgeous even tho I hate the album version.

11. irthesteve

from the making of a song series? Or is there an actual full demo out somewhere?

12. Kiana

Naw just her making the song. I got so obsessed with that video!

irthesteve likes this.
  13. Kiana

Nawt the good sis giving me Speak Now/Red era fashion choices!!! I need to see what she looks like standing normally but ugh this is such a callback to when her fashion was A+

14. More and more evidence she's planning on ruining my life with the new album.

Brent, irthesteve and Kiana like this.
  15. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I tried so hard to find a full standing pic but it looks like she was wearing a coat over it for most of the night. The only full length pics from inside the event are mega blurry shots trying to catch her kissing her boyfriend bleh.

Kiana likes this.
  16. Kiana

Ugh how dare she tbh!!!

17. Kiana

Heard Look What You Made Me Do at the request of some kids today and I feel like it didn't age v well already and I had already forgotten about it. As far as radio singles go, delicate >>>>>>

Even tho Look was a better first single in terms of making a splash but idk just nawt iconic sis.

The kids did try to act out the Bad Blood video and like SLO mo fake fight which was adorable af tho

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  18. Leftandleaving

I will be okay. everything Supporter

Really can’t stand delicate tbh

19. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

huh

irthesteve likes this.
  20. I’m so tired of hearing “delicate.” Seems like it’s on the radio every time I’m switching out a cd.

Leftandleaving likes this.
  21. Kiana

Delicate is usually my reprieve from whatever maroon 5 song is playing. Tho I def don't get as excited to hear it as when it first came out.

22. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Dress is the real MVP of this album

Brent and mescalineeyes like this.
  23. mescalineeyes

ASHAMED (OF BEING BORN) Prestigious

Dancing ftw

Leftandleaving and Garrett L. like this.
  24. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

I still wish Don’t Blame Me had been a single.

Edit so no double post:
    Rumor mill says she’s covering Elle in April and possibly a new single already on April 13th? Fingers crossed.

25. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Don’t Blame Me would’ve been a solid single choice. Definitely a stand out on the album

awakeohsleeper likes this.