Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.

Taylor Swift - Lover (August 23, 2019) Album • Page 59

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Garrett L., Apr 25, 2019.

1. Kiana

Anyway, don't be a stranger Prestigious

Excited for the album even tho I still want my mythical singer songwriter album of her collabing with Johnny rzeznik and Alanis morissette and let's throw Rob Thomas in there too. The 90/00ss are back sis gimme the angst!! Bright colors and happiness?? Can't relate!

2. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

As always, it’s hard to take any info abt songs from secret sessions serious. I’m still salty abt the person who said Gorgeous had “lyrics that could cut glass.”

3. Kiana

Taylor could play a cover of her doing the hokey pokey at her secret sessions and theyd be like omg queen just connects with the human body and experience so effortlessly. Her mind!

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

that really be what it's all about

I feel like Stan culture has made it impossible for people to have normal sense of self but thankfully Ariana seems to be the only one who actually pays attention to it

5. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

would be pretty great if she really had Dixie Chicks as a feature (and a callback to her country roots!)

6. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

It seems like the latest tracklist floating around is likely real. I don't know why she's being so weirdly secretive about it, it's making the entire fandom crazy.

The Dixie Chicks collab is definitely real, but the jury is still out on whether or not the other rumors are. One of the people invited to the session apparently sent a bunch of info about it to Perez Hilton if you want to see it.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  7. Kiana

She was weird about the 1989 tracklist too. It leaked and she denied it was real and then it turned out it was real.

8. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

Plus like, all these swifties keep being like "THESE SONG TITLES COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE REAL!" like Taylor doesn't legit have a song called "I Did Something Bad" that rules. Songs titles mean basically nothing.

9. ECV

Digging through garbage Supporter

“Cruel Summer” really jumps off the page as interesting there

10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

extremely rude for P*r*z to know before us

and she could release the tracklist without listing collabs haha

GrantCloud likes this.
  11. Anna Acosta

Listen to Staircase Spirits. Moderator

I just need "I Forgot You Existed" to be as petty as the title is (if it's real)

GrantCloud likes this.
  12. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

Some people on tumblr are saying that people were at her Nashville house till 4 AM for a secret session last night so maybe her new NDA method is to keep hostages till release date :crylaugh:

13. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

Anna Acosta likes this.
  14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Thumbs up, but could that user have typed that up in a more annoying way?? Haha

15. Anna Acosta

I'm sure they could have, but it would've been an achievement. Don't tempt them.

16. CstSnow

Regular Prestigious

Pretty weak for them to put this out there if she in fact did ask prior to the session that what gets talked about stays there .

sonder likes this.
  17. Kiana

Idk I feel like when u do something like the secret sessions u make peace with the fact that whatever u share with fans will possibly and likely end up with the world. Surely Taylor knows it isn't a realistic expectation.

Tho I wouldn't put it past her to have them all undergo a blood oath.

wisdomfordebris and CstSnow like this.
  18. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

from the leaks I have read, real or not, there's some intriguing info for sure. Not worth sharing though, because it could all be fake

bradsonemanband likes this.
  19. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

20. Garrett L.

Moderator Moderator

Stevie Nicks...anyone else can only see that?

sonder, Anna Acosta, Mary V and 2 others like this.
  21. bradsonemanband

Trusted Supporter

In one of the deluxe versions of the album, apparently there's a picture of the handwritten lyrics to the original 10 min version of "All Too Well."

Barresi and Garrett L. like this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

23. Anna Acosta

bold of you to think this changes anything for those of us who BELIEVE

anyway this photoshoot came for my neck

24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Oh goose Supporter

True I'm sure the tumblr detectives have a rebuttal

Garrett L. likes this.
  25. personalmaps

guppy Supporter

It is my personal theory that she isn’t straight but I have said even in this thread that if she says she is, I respect that!

Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! This is our yearly pitch about becoming a supporting member. If 90 people sign up we'll hit our yearly goals. It's basically 7 cents a day and you can get rid of all the shitty ads on the forum.