Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift - Lover (August 23, 2019) Album • Page 59

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Garrett, Apr 25, 2019.

1. sonder

eat my shorts, jabronis

would be pretty great if she really had Dixie Chicks as a feature (and a callback to her country roots!)

2. personalmaps

citrus & cinnamon Prestigious

It seems like the latest tracklist floating around is likely real. I don't know why she's being so weirdly secretive about it, it's making the entire fandom crazy.

The Dixie Chicks collab is definitely real, but the jury is still out on whether or not the other rumors are. One of the people invited to the session apparently sent a bunch of info about it to Perez Hilton if you want to see it.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

She was weird about the 1989 tracklist too. It leaked and she denied it was real and then it turned out it was real.

4. personalmaps

Plus like, all these swifties keep being like "THESE SONG TITLES COULDN'T POSSIBLY BE REAL!" like Taylor doesn't legit have a song called "I Did Something Bad" that rules. Songs titles mean basically nothing.

5. “Cruel Summer” really jumps off the page as interesting there

6. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

extremely rude for P*r*z to know before us

and she could release the tracklist without listing collabs haha

GrantCloud likes this.
  7. I just need "I Forgot You Existed" to be as petty as the title is (if it's real)

GrantCloud likes this.
  8. personalmaps

Some people on tumblr are saying that people were at her Nashville house till 4 AM for a secret session last night so maybe her new NDA method is to keep hostages till release date :crylaugh:

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Anna Acosta likes this.
  10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Thumbs up, but could that user have typed that up in a more annoying way?? Haha

11. I'm sure they could have, but it would've been an achievement. Don't tempt them.

12. CstSnow

Regular Supporter

Pretty weak for them to put this out there if she in fact did ask prior to the session that what gets talked about stays there .

sonder likes this.
  13. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Idk I feel like when u do something like the secret sessions u make peace with the fact that whatever u share with fans will possibly and likely end up with the world. Surely Taylor knows it isn't a realistic expectation.

Tho I wouldn't put it past her to have them all undergo a blood oath.

wisdomfordebris and CstSnow like this.
  14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

from the leaks I have read, real or not, there's some intriguing info for sure. Not worth sharing though, because it could all be fake

bradsonemanband likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

16. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Stevie Nicks...anyone else can only see that?

sonder, Anna Acosta, Mary V and 2 others like this.
  17. In one of the deluxe versions of the album, apparently there's a picture of the handwritten lyrics to the original 10 min version of "All Too Well."

Barresi and Garrett L. like this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

19. bold of you to think this changes anything for those of us who BELIEVE

anyway this photoshoot came for my neck

20. iCarly Rae Jepsen

True I'm sure the tumblr detectives have a rebuttal

Garrett L. likes this.
  21. personalmaps

It is my personal theory that she isn’t straight but I have said even in this thread that if she says she is, I respect that!

22. "Swift has brought up an ornate charcuterie board and is happily slathering triple-cream Brie onto sea-salt crackers. "

"I do sense that she enjoys talking to me about as much as she’d enjoy a root canal—but she’s unfailingly polite"

"I understand why she was surprised; she has been sending pro-LGBTQ signals since at least 2011."

"I wanted to say to people, You realize writing songs is an art and a craft and not, like, an easy thing to do? Or to do well?"

“We’re not going to go straight to gratitude with it. Ever. But we’re going to find positive aspects to it. We’re never going to write a thank-you note.”

taking these quotes out of context to announce that the only thing keeping me from being just like Taylor Swift is millions and millions of dollars

who knew

sonder, Mary V, Garrett L. and 3 others like this.
  23. K0ta

wrap yourself in petals for armor.

ECV and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  24. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

Wow I got queerbaited by Taylor Alison Swift and it was more painful than I expected

25. personalmaps

This is kind of how I feel, but I can't tell if it's entirely my fault in the first place. She has just been reallllllly out there with the colors and the "easter eggs" and the "please theorize about me also here's a picture of me wearing a bi pride bracelet." I wanted to believe lol.