Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift - Lover (August 23, 2019) Album • Page 126

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Garrett, Apr 25, 2019.

1. dorfmac

Trusted

haha i'm scouring the source code to find mine too and having a terrible time at it!

2. fowruok

Trusted Supporter

Haha, check the steps above. It worked! Thanks, Reddit.

3. dorfmac

Trusted

3045 maybe?

must be, because now it's saying 3003

4. J12

Trusted Supporter

I was part of Taylor Swift Tix so I had priority access. I think I was in the second window for the Reputation tour, and I got in around 4:36 today for the 8/1 show. There were plenty of great seats available at every price level except pit. Pit was showing as available, but it would not allow you to add it to your cart ("sorry, another fan beat you.") I must've tried close to 50 times before I finally gave up, fearing the floor seats around it would start disappearing.

I ended up grabbing A15, Row 8. Relatively painless experience for me, and better than Reputation, though I still would've preferred pit tickets. I'll try again during the stadium pre-sale, which netted me better seats for the Reputation tour last time.

dorfmac likes this.
  5. dorfmac

Trusted

Was there any additional info re: platinum tickets? what they are/include?

6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

@J12 do you recall what the price levels were after pit? Even just a general memory of price ranges?

7. J12

Trusted Supporter

Platinum tickets are just Ticketmaster jacking up the prices on regular tickets. There don't appear to be any VIP packages for this tour at all.

There were no platinum pit tickets, just regular price. Most of the platinum listings were the first few rows of the floor sections surrounding the pit, and the first few rows of the lower bowls on either side of the stage. I didn't even look at pricing for those.

The only tickets in the venue that are $399.50 is the pit. The seats behind the pit drop to $349.50, and so on. Mine came out to $374 after fees. The deep rows on the floor could be cheaper, but I didn't check.

I think the lower bowl drops to $249.50. I wish I would've taken better notes, but I was in a mad dash to try to get pit.

irthesteve and dorfmac like this.
  8. dorfmac

Trusted

finally got some, but i have to admit, after having pit tickets for the rep tour i am just way too spoiled. happy to pay whatever it would take to get pit again, but since i couldn't, just went for 99 uppers.

Brent likes this.
  9. midnightxtaylor

Regular

I have the TM page open and code ready just to "look" when they go on sale because I really cannot afford to go to LA when I'm trying to buy a car. At least that's what I keep telling myself so I don't do something I'll regret. :verysad:

10. irthesteve

oh man, this ticket queue is truly miserable haha

astereo, ComedownMachine and fowruok like this.
  11. I made the mistake of jumping on from my computer when the queue opened. Had to head out @5 when I still had 27k people in front of me. Oh well

chhholly123 likes this.
  12. midnightxtaylor

Regular

1036 in line. Bar hasn't moved though.

13. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

2000+ for me still. Doubt I’ll ever get tickets :(

14. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone have a code?

15. irthesteve

2000+ for me as well, the bar is barely moving but at least it's moving at all.

16. irthesteve

In regards to boosts from rep tour, I had WAY more boosts than my co-worker, and got our tickets for rep tour because I got through way before her. But today she is way ahead of me in the queue, sooooo I am not buyin the idea that the boosts carried over

Garrett L. likes this.
  17. J12

Trusted Supporter

You're still stuck in a queue with the priority access? Is this for the LA shows? The reason I ask is because I have a friend who had no priority access for Gillette night 1 and got in and got tickets almost an hour ago.

I'm not sure if the boosts carry over or if everyone with priority just got lumped in to one single queue, with all the "new" verified fans sitting behind them. I jumped in the waiting room (Gillette night 2) at 3:25pm and had 1737 people ahead of me when the queue officially opened at 4. Like I mentioned, I was in the 2nd window on the Rep tour. Not sure if my place was related to my boosts, or the fact that I got in the waiting room at the earliest possible minute.

18. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Codes are attached to your email, non transferable.

Watching tickets disappear from the map is hurting my heart. I'll just have to hope for last minute release tickets if I decide to go when it comes time.

19. J12

Trusted Supporter

Taylor shows always always always have huge production hold releases. That's how I got my Red and 1989 tickets. Reputation had them as well. Just make it part of your routine to check every day and you'll probably be A-OK.

Brent likes this.
  20. irthesteve

Yes, currently in the LA queue for verified fans

J12 likes this.
  21. midnightxtaylor

Regular

Yeah, all arena/stadium tours do it. I'm not really worried, it's just rough seeing everyone else get tickets.

22. J12

Trusted Supporter

Damn, the LA shows are WAY harder than Gillette then. :-/

23. irthesteve

Got tickets through my co-workers account, debating getting a few more on my acct just for friends or something, i dunno

24. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

This is making me glad I decided not to go ahead with getting tickets. Sounds way too stressful and I would’ve been a mess

25. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

I wish I had friends like you lol