Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift - Lover (August 23, 2019) Album • Page 119

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Garrett, Apr 25, 2019.

1. lostawholeyear

Regular Prestigious

I Forgot That You Existed is such an earworm. The vocal production sounds sooo nice.

Anna Acosta, bobby_runs and Tim like this.
  2. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I like this more and more. Daylight just really clicked with me.

wisdomfordebris likes this.
  3. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Tier The Archer
    "The Archer"

Tier Other Highlights
    "I Forgot That You Existed"
    "Paper Hearts"
    "Soon You'll Get Better"
    "Cornelia Street"
    the bridge of "Cruel Summer"

Tier More Songs That I Dig
    "Daylight"
    "Death by a Thousand Cuts"
    I guess "It's Nice to Have a Friend"
    also probably "Afterglow"
    maybe "I Think He Knows"

Tier Everything Else
    everything else

Tier Songs I Dislike
    [this folder is empty]

4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

1. Death by a Thousand Cuts
    2. Paper Rings
    3. I Forgot That You Existed
    4. Daylight
    5. Soon You'll Get Better
    6. Lover
    7. Cruel Summer
    8. The Archer
    9. I Think He Knows
    10. You Need To Calm Down
    11. False God
    12. Me!
    13. Its Nice to Have A Friend
    14. Afterglow
    15. London Boy
    16. The Man
    17. Cornelia Street
    18. Miss Americana

5. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

Lover is far and away the best thing on this. The rest is growing on me. I didn't like Miss Americana at first but that's been stuck in my head the past few days

6. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I don’t really like Cornelia Street.

FTank, SpyKi and @@ron like this.
  7. Brother Beck

Trusted Supporter

"I Forgot That You Existed" is back as my opener. Perfect opener and just too good of a song not to be on the album proper.

macbethfan, Anna Acosta and SpyKi like this.
  8. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

bradsonemanband and St. Nate like this.
  9. That may get me to watch The Voice but it won't get me to be happy about it

irthesteve, Mary V and Matt Chylak like this.
  10. irthesteve

Kelly is amazing, she's worth it on her own!!!

The last few seasons have been really weak contestant-wise though unfortunately.

Garrett L. likes this.
  11. I just kinda burned out on singing competition shows for a lot of reasons but that's good to know!

Brent likes this.
  12. irthesteve

Yeah, I mean... this is the only one I watch and I don't really think I would recommend it to anyone hah. My wife is a lifelong #1 Kelly fan so we watch for her mostly these days. Otherwise it's annoying because they still do live voting, which the West coast never really gets to participate in since it's aired hours later, which leads to last year having like... 4 country artists in the finalists with like, one or two non-country acts. It's annoying.

But yay Taylor..... wooo

13. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Kelly and Alicia together are fire but I don’t know who the other judge is right now

14. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Only watched the voice for my queen and jumped ship when she did

giphy-117.gif

Garrett L. likes this.
  15. irthesteve

Kelly, Gwen, John, Blake. It's a pretty good crew currently, not Top 4, but no Miley or Jennifer so I am content

Garrett L. likes this.
  16. Garrett

She just announced a two day festival in LA and Boston "Lover Fest - West/East" and a slew of European/South American festivals.

Kinda weird to me she did an LA one instead of Coachella. Wonder if she's gonna do the North American circuit but none of them have line-ups yet.

17. J12

Trusted Supporter

These Foxborough shows are going to require a personal loan.

18. a lack of color

Regular

I just got so overwhelmed that I booked a hotel in Boston for those days without realizing it was non-refundable. OOP

19. she's gonna be one of the first things to happen in that stadium since it's not even finished being built yet and I'm very curious to see what a TS festival actually translates to

20. Garrett

making peace with the fact now that neither location will work for me and that i'll miss this album cycle of "touring" which will inevitably include her like surprise playing all of Red acoustic at sunset on the beach or some nonsense

21. J12

Trusted Supporter

Couple of notes:

Verified Fan pre-sales are October 14th, Capital One pre-sales are October 15th and 16th, general on-sale is October 17th.

Verified Fan registration is open now for people who were verified for the Reputation tour. Registration opens to the public on Thursday at 4pm EST/1pm PST.

Taylor Swift Tix Boosts are still in play and are carried over from the Reputation tour. So, if you were involved last time, you'll have a leg up again. Same system - codes will be delivered/activated in windows based on the priority you secured.

22. a lack of color

Regular

I think we're going to get a 2021 tour

23. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Lover Fest should be like the new Lilith Fair and if it isn't I'll be disappointed

bradsonemanband and Anna Acosta like this.
  24. Garrett

Based on what she's said about breaking out of her previous cycle of album tour album etc I think we're not gonna get a full tour again until she has another album.

But like yeah I used my Rep tour stuff to get a spot in line just in case I want to do something stupid in October. It would be very nice since it's a festival if there was a full announcement before then to help make the decision (though I know damn well there won't be).

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  25. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I have yet to see her so let’s hope I get tickets for LA