Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift - folklore (July 24, 2020) Album • Page 148

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by bradsonemanband, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Neon Light

rage and love

Any sign of one? I live in a country without Disney plus.

2. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I checked my only source and it's not up yet unfortunately

3. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

This version is "Mirrorball" is unbelievably gorgeous

bradsonemanband likes this.
  4. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

5. As someone who has had insomnia since I was 6, I'd argue sleep doesn't value ME enough

6. shea

RIP Supporter

LP finally came in!

very glad the star confetti is tissue paper and not what I was envisioning when I first saw the packaging details..lol

bradsonemanband likes this.
  7. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

mmmm this version of Seven is great. Maybe I just love Seven though.

sonder, GrantCloud and SpyKi like this.
  8. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

it is amazing.

9. Micah511

Dangit, I was trying to wait and re-sign up for Disney+ until all the Mandalorian episodes were out, but I reeeeeaaallly want to watch this.

10. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

The last Mandalorian episode is out December 18th, so if you get it now, all of that season will be out by the time your first month is up.

bodkins likes this.
  11. Micah511

ohhhh good looking out.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  12. zmtr

Trusted

Finally watching the film. Watching/listening to Jack and Taylor nerd out over JV makes me so happy.

I hope this leads to some sort of Jack/Aaron spin-off project

smowashere and bradsonemanband like this.
  13. dorfmac

Trusted

Nerding out is Jack’s entire vibe. Everything about him screams total dweeb and he owns it in a way that turns the whole thing around to where it makes sense if he shoves YOU into a locker

14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Jack's just an amazing person, a long time ago on the fun/hellogoodbye/Limbeck tour (2009) I saw him downtown Santa Barbara before the show, where I grew up. I went to to tell him I was excited for the show and he told me he recognized me from Steel Train and fun. shows and introduced me to his mom and dad before they went to lunch, asked if I knew the restaurant and if I had thoughts on it.

Anyway, my point is that he's an extremely genuine guy and deserves everything

15. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Lmao you guys I thought I was listening to the live versions and I was just listening to the regular album. I thought I was going crazy because it sounded exactly the same to me and I thought maybe it was because I'm driving and it's Bluetooth and it's not the best quality. I was trying so hard to listen to the differences and I was listening to the regular album the whole time :crylaugh:

16. zmtr

Trusted

Hahahaha.. The same thing happened to me. I got half way through cardigan when I realized maaaaaybe I should check my phone because this can’t be right

smowashere likes this.
  17. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

They tricked me with the spotify banner because it says it's the live sessions or whatever so I just assumed that started at the beginning. Didn't realize it has the whole regular album and then goes into the live album. I was suspicious immediately but blamed it on my uncultured ears until exile

18. irthesteve

This is amazing

19. irthesteve

The film was honestly so amazing, mesmerizing and calming. Aside from Betty, the whole album is either Taylor+Aaron or Taylor+Jack, so I found it so beautiful to watch Taylor+Jack+Aaron performing the music together as a band.

20. Neon Light

rage and love

Took me a while but I found it.

21. the rural juror

carried in the arms of cheerleaders

Count me in this group as well. I made it two or three songs in and was like “this can’t be right” and then checked my phone and realized the live album comes later haha

Kiana, bradsonemanband and zmtr like this.
  22. GBlades

Trusted

Glad im not the only one that didn't notice.... oh well, kept listening then got the live album so listened again!

23. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

I cancelled my Disney + like a month ago, but I randomly logged on last night and found my account is still active somehow, so I'm able to watch this! Just got to "Mirrorball" now and so far it's absolutely lovely

Brent and irthesteve like this.
  24. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Loved this documentary film. Really insightful. I still can’t believe how good this album is.

Ferrari333SP and bradsonemanband like this.
  25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Watched it last night and really loved it. Not something I'll go back to video wise, but still good/fun.