Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift Becomes 2017’s Top Selling Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Billboard:

Taylor Swift’s Reputation album sold 1.05 million copies in the US over its first four days of release, according to initial sales reports to Nielsen Music. It’s the first album to sell a million copies in a tracking week in nearly two years, since Adele’s 25 sold 1.16 million copies in the frame ending 12/25/2015 (the album’s fifth week on sale).

2. youwontknow

If I smile with my teeth, bet you'd believe me

That's my girl bringing home the bacon, so I can follow my dreams of being a part-time hampster trainer.

NewSurrender likes this.
  3. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Meeeeh album wasn't that good.

4. Turkeylegz

Trusted

That was swift

...I'll see myself out

NewSurrender likes this.
  5. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

this matters less than you think though, people are gonna buy it.

6. Ska Senanake

Trusted

Oh i am well aware it matters literally to only you and me because of this dialogue and the amount it matters is insignificant to almost anything you can compare it to that exists in the world. I wish Taylor the best of luck and look forward to maybe seeing her this next summer, but I wish it was a better album.

7. NewSurrender

Regular Prestigious

I really like the album. Not as much as 1989 but there are some fantastic songs. End Game is catchy as hell (big reputation, big reputation)