Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taylor Swift’s ‘Reputation’ Tour Coming to Netflix

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Dec 13, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

trevorshmevor and xthisislove like this.
  2. Turkeylegz

Trusted

I'm excited! I didn't make it to this tour. I wonder which lesser songs will be included in this? I hope it's Long Live!

3. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

are you ready for it

jorbjorb likes this.
  4. surgerone

Regular Supporter

I saw this tour twice and godDAMN i'm excited for this (or...uh...ready...ah, fuck it).

however, I am still salty af that she didn't release the Red tour live. COME ON

5. Long Live was a part of her set! Mashed up with New Years Day. I'm sure it'll be in there.

Turkeylegz likes this.
  6. surgerone

Regular Supporter

and it was GORGEOUS (but, for real)

Turkeylegz likes this.
  7. theredline

Trusted Supporter

One of the best shows I’ve ever been to!

Brent likes this.
  8. I'd kill for a Red tour video like this. that was the first time i saw her live and it was amazing.

judging from the trailer, it looks like it's possible that "All Too Well" is gonna be on this, based off on the piano segment. unless she did other songs on the piano... all I want is that song for 2 hours.

9. Spenny

Regular

This tour was fucking phenomenal. Arguably the best arena show I've ever been to, the staging and spectacle of it all was admirable.

Brent likes this.
  10. surgerone

Regular Supporter

she played All Too Well acoustic on one of the small stages at the Pasadena show I went to, I'd love it if that version was included (but not holding my breath)

bradsonemanband likes this.
  11. therookielot

Punk, Absolute Prestigious

My nieces and i will be in attendance to this stream