Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taste Of Chaos 2016 Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by kidinthebushes, Mar 31, 2016.

1. marsvoltamcr

Trusted

A friend of mine got kicked out the same day for getting into a physical fight with a Slayer fan. That show was outrageous. BFMV, Killswitch, and Behemoth ruled that day though so I don't even care.

I've been to 3 festivals where Slayer was playing and every single time I get a vibe from their fans of "fuck everyone who's here to see a band besides Slayer." They're like Metal's version of Juggalos.

Davjs likes this.
  2. DerekIsAGooner

So assuming that this weekend...

Also, for anyone who was at the San Bernardino show:

Did anyone else see Adam almost kick that guy's ass who came up to take pictures of him right before he climbed up on the scaffolding? I wonder what the deal was with that. I'm guessing it was just some dude who paid a bunch of money to stand side stage and then came on when he shouldn't have.

3. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Bummed I was out of the country for this show because last year was such a great time. Glad I missed the heat though!

4. MegT585

Trusted

Curious if TBS will announce a Fall tour soon, now that Taste of Chaos is over?

5. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

Probably! I remember reading in their Tidal Wave album announcement that they want to play very small and intimate venues on their next tour.

MegT585 likes this.
  6. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

My favorite thing about the festival on Saturday was the love and admiration the bands all have for each other, I left last year with the same feeling of "wow these guys are all family to each other, and they truly are loving this"

During The Starting Line's set, Kenny shouted out The Get Up Kids multiple times, talked about how he had never gotten to see them but was a huge fan. Immediately after their set, the whole band stood sidestage and you could see Kenny singing along to every single word.

And it wasn't just TSL, during TGUK's set on the far right, Anthony and Chris were arm in arm singing along the entire time as well, only to be joined by John Nolan and a few others, all hugging lauging and singing along just like the rest of the audience.

Anthony came out during TEN's set and played drums for the heaviest part of I Don't Care, and throughout the entire festival, different members of different bands kept watching from the side stage, smiling and singing along the entire time