Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tancred – “Pens” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Sep 14, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. Adored this album in the springtime, but unfortunately haven't gone back much. I think it's less of a testament to the quality of the album than it is to the amount of fantastic music that's been released since though

3. Iago

forbidden chalice.

I still visit OotG frequently! I'm glad to see Pens got a video!

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. Every time I listen to her I fall in love with her music all over again. I really enjoyed that video too!

5. Okay so I just walked into my gym and they're straight blasting Tancred right now. I think this may all be a sign I need to put this back in rotation haha

6. vein.ftm

Trusted Prestigious

Sadie!

7. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Same

8. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Seriously? What an awesome gym. Mine plays butt rock. Sad boy vibes.

coleslawed likes this.
  9. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

Also, still no announcement of a new Now,Now record. They were teasing it to come out this year but I highly doubt it at this point.

It's about to be 5 years since Threads. What a bummer. At least Jess has released two solid albums (Garden being vastly superior to her S/T) during that time.

10. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

I'd have to agree, although I still would love to hear some Kinsella-inspired music by Jess hehe, like her EP "String & Twine", but this is still awesome! "Pens" is one of my favaroties, love the fun and clever lines in the chorus :)

Essie likes this.
  11. You should visit the Now, Now thread. Some little things have happened

mattylikesfilms and Bartek T. like this.
  12. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I will now!

13. Schooner

Trusted

Thought it was penis on first look