Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tame Impala - The Slow Rush (February 14, 2020) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by username, Oct 24, 2019.

1. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Kind of lost hype for this because the singles never clicked for me, but now I love the new one, and I'm enjoying Borderlines a lot more now that I'm revisiting it, so I guess I'm in again. Plus like everyone said that album art is so beautiful

2. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

I didn’t even look at the details on the colored vinyl. It was an instant purchase. Tame Impala has become a top-10 and possibly top-5 artist for me ever since I discovered Currents. Kevin is a musical genius.

3. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Oh my god this song

4. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

it’s just always gonna bum me out that one of the best guitar/psych rock dudes around is doing this kinda stuff now. some cool tones in this though. love the way the drums sound.

5. cherrywaves

Trusted

This song kicks ass

6. RyanRyan

I mean it doesn’t speak for the whole album! I’m sure there’ll be plenty of that goodness.

beachdude and phaynes12 like this.
  7. RyanRyan

The UK/indie vinyl variants sound cool. Forest green and a red/blue mix. Noice

8. socklord

Trusted

New song fucking rules

9. Dog with a Blog

Hmm. New song didn’t do much for me on first listen. I’ll have to listen to it more and hopefully it’ll grow on me. Patience remains my favorite of the songs released and I’m not even sure it’s on the album haha. On Apple Music when you look at the album itself, just Borderline and It Might Be Time are available

Jim likes this.
  10. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

Really liked It Might Be Time on first listen

11. Borderline is so good

waking season likes this.
  12. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

personally was quite disappointed with both patience and borderline, though borderline is the superior track, neither were all that exciting and for the first time in his entire career felt like nothing but more of the same. this new track is a slight tweak on the formula from currents but still very much in that vein. really, really hope he branches out more on the album.

13. RyanRyan

Super super into this and have been blasting it on the way to and from work. It’s just dirty. The drums remind me of being in the audience at tiny, grimy venues as I’m blasted with air from the speakers haha.

I think this is a really nice progression of his sound.

14. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

Is anyone else getting this on Spotify

All the albums are gone...

Attached Files:

15. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Albums are still there for me on Spotify

16. ImAMetaphor

absence 8/20/21 Prestigious

I checked some other artist’s pages and had the same issue. Looks like the app is glitching.

17. RyanRyan

My home page is gone. But the albums are there when I search. Think Spotify is experiencing downtime.

18. RyanRyan

Transient_Hymn likes this.
  19. Transient_Hymn

Somebody Turn the Neon Down Supporter

Glad it’s the app.
    Thought it was going to be a very bad apocalyptic day for my music collection. Lol

RyanRyan likes this.
  20. RyanRyan

Can still stream his music so I’m happy listening to It Might Be Time on repeat lol

21. jorbjorb

7 rings

this sounds very nice.

RyanRyan likes this.
  22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

beachdude and irthesteve like this.
  23. Dog with a Blog

Gonna try and hit that LA show but I won’t be surprised if it sells out in two seconds

beachdude and jorbjorb like this.
  24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

new song on Apple

beachdude and RyanRyan like this.
  25. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

this is so good