Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Tame Impala - The Slow Rush (February 14, 2020) Album • Page 10

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by username, Oct 24, 2019.

1. You probably should, it doesn't seem at all legit and is probably sourced from the CD rip doing the rounds!

beachdude and Chcurry182 like this.
  2. Micah511

We reach for the longest shadow Supporter

That bandcamp site was most definitely fake, its down now.

3. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Guess I'm not hearing this until Friday after all...

4. It's out there if you're willing to look, but maybe you've got the Patience to wait another day ;)

5. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I've been anti-leaks for a few years now so I have the Patience to listen to it Eventually.

6. The Less I Know (About Leaks) The Better, right?

xapplexpiex likes this.
  7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Fuck leaks

Matt likes this.
  8. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The new Borderline is wild

9. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

glad to hear bc the first borderline was way repetitive

10. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Doing a full discography run today in preparation for tomorrow.

Still haven’t had the chance to listen to the second half the album yet.

beachdude, macbethfan and Carrow like this.
  11. macbethfan

Trusted Supporter

Thanks for the idea. I've already listened to the album many times, and I think a discography listen might make it even more enjoyable.

Album is incredible. I know it's only February, but it's a contender for Album of the Year for me. I can't get enough of Kevin Parker's songwriting and production. He keeps setting the bar higher with each album, and I don't know how he does it, but I'm 100% on board with his vision for Tame Impala. :ok::clap::musical:

12. SPine

Trusted

The added layers to Borderline are groovy AF

13. RyanRyan

God this is album is wonderful

14. One thing I've always loved about Kevin's music is how damn good he is at sequencing albums while maintaining quality control. There isn't a single dud on here.

beachdude, macbethfan and RyanRyan like this.
  15. RyanRyan

Yeah, skipping through this first time I was a bit disappointed. But I just sat down and listened in its entirety and it’s blown me away. Still think Breathe Deeper is the standout.

Carrow likes this.
  16. RyanRyan

Also enjoyed your review @Carrow

17. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

why would you skip through on your first listen????

18. RyanRyan

I was on the phone to my gf while also playing Apex Legends - I just wanted a quick flick through before I headed to bed. I was super excited but didn’t want my first proper listen to be in that moment. So it was like a preview of sorts.

19. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

So can we all agree that Kevin is a genius? Yes?

20. Thank you! Glad you liked it, it went through a number of drafts during the week - if I had a perfectionist streak like Kevin's it probably wouldn't have run on time lmao. Really happy with it!

Now the album's out can we get a UK/Europe tour this year? Maybe in the autumn/winter? Skipped out on their Dublin date last year as it was just impossible to hit, but I haven't seen them live yet and am hoping to fix that!

RyanRyan likes this.
  21. RyanRyan

Yeahhh. I gotta wait til an Asia tour annoyingly. So presumably a festival date here

Carrow likes this.
  22. Jim

Trusted Supporter

My first listen I thought it was OK, but after that it just kept getting better and better and now it’s all i listen to or really think about at this point haha

RyanRyan likes this.
  23. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The ending of Breathe Deeper is funky as hell

24. somethingwitty

Trusted

I’m on the first track and holy shit this is great...I can’t wait to see them at Bonnaroo!

trevorshmevor likes this.