Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday Band • Page 255

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by JordanKTM, Apr 25, 2016.

1. smoke4thecaper

out of context reference Supporter

That’s about the same average price for a home in the Seattle area nowadays, lol :dollar: I have a friend in NC who tells me Charlotte is quickly becoming the same way, so guess I shouldn’t be too surprised.

Brent likes this.
  2. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

My realtor write up for this house would simply be:

Want to join The Union? Buy this house and I'll Let You Live.

Brent and Sean Murphy like this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

You can buy legitimate mansions in Northeast Ohio for anywhere between $350-$500K.

4. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

Damn, that’s an objectively nice house.

bradsonemanband and aoftbsten like this.
  5. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

65FA2297-F3B8-411F-A2A0-FEC5D95CFE7B.png 961602FC-B370-4E71-9A98-5E45C01B08D3.png

Anyone who knows me knows this is perfect lol

thenewmatthewperry likes this.
  6. Davjs

Trusted

7. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I do my share!

Davjs likes this.
  8. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

I'm slacking. I used to be way more active in the TBS thread in the AP.net days.

9. nickdr921

Regular

Rubano is playing bass with glassjaw this summer. Glassjaw is playing a show with TBS in july:-O

10. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Oh fuck, Rubano and Glassjaw is a nice combo. Could be an awkward show though.

11. RobJGolde

Nice! I’m not sure if Rubano would be around for that though because doesn’t GJ have kind of a revolving door of drummers/bassists who have played with them?

Kingjohn_654 and teebs41 like this.
  12. bobbyblakem

That area has come a long way in the last 10-15 years. I'm a real estate attorney here in Charlotte and it's nuts what some houses will go for. A lot of small crappy bungalows will sell for almost $300,000 just because the land beneath them has gotten so valuable. Then the new owner demolishes them and builds a McMansion.

13. Bryan Diem

Trusted

Anyone else bummed about them cancelling the Zingers show on Monday?

RobJGolde likes this.
  14. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

wait is rubano playing with gj at warped this weekend

15. RobJGolde

I am. I’m curious as to what the conflict was that the venue had or that they had with the venue.
    I was just at that venue last month to see Jeff Ross & Dave Attell, and this show could’ve easily sold out that venue.

16. Bryan Diem

Trusted

I thought it was a little too big for them, especially since tickets were like 10 bucks too expensive, I think it probably undersold which is sad

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

This was talked about in the Blink thread yesterday...TBS originally posted on FB that there was a 'scheduling conflict' with the venue. Then, pretty much all the comments on the post were bashing the band saying it was undersold and that the venue was selling tickets at half-price up until TBS announced the cancellation. Several commentators said they called the venue and that there was not a scheduling conflict and the venue said the band cancelled. TBS deleted the FB post.

Bryan Diem and Brent like this.
  18. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

I guess this is a thing that’s coming out and TBS are on it. Second song is by a band called Set It Off. Not really familiar with them.

Davjs likes this.
  19. Dog Fish

Mutt

Punk goes acoustic 1 is still the best in the entire series

Orla, Brent, irthesteve and 3 others like this.
  20. Davjs

Trusted

It really is. Thrice, Thursday and Finch tracks are great but nothing beats Sugarcult's Memory. That's my go to version of the song.

21. yes to the acoustic memory

Jdaniels and Davjs like this.
  22. Davjs

Trusted

Oh and how could I forget Firewater by Yellowcard. That song seriously rules too! I don't think it was ever released anywhere else either.

Yellowcard2006 and irthesteve like this.
  23. Dog Fish

Mutt

chalk line by strike anywhere was also the shit.

Davjs likes this.
  24. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

Dashboard with Guest vocals on there too!

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Agree with the Vol 1 love, there's some gems on 2 also