Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday Band • Page 251

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by JordanKTM, Apr 25, 2016.

1. schackbr

Regular

and the demo version of What's It Feel Like... from the Louder Now Sessions.

also i literally just came here to post that i was in a dark rabbit hole of tbs demos and b-sides and apparently you guys already are.

2. schackbr

Regular

sometimes i forget how massive this band was. that venue is huge

Sal Paradise likes this.
  3. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

They sold out Nautica in Cleveland in 2006. That’s a 5K cap...although they had Angels and Airwaves open, which I believe was AVA’s first ever (extensive) tour. Either way, they were huge in the 2004-2006 era.

latortuga likes this.
  4. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Haha yea, I know that's the version we were originally talking about. I love that demo.

5. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

In former TBS member news, Envy On the Coast put out 2 cuts from their upcoming live album, and Matt Fazzi is standing in for Sal Bossio.

Spoiler alert: he sounds fucking great and so does the rest of the band.

aoftbsten, Davjs and AlwaysEvolving21 like this.
  6. schackbr

Regular

he definitely does.

7. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

8. Davjs

Trusted

SaveTheEarth likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

I will always root for eddie. One of the nicest dudes in the scene i have had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with several times. So happy to hear he is enjoying life again, and absolutely horrifying to hear how bad his struggles got.

Rowan5215 likes this.
  10. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

Odd that Eddie mentioned in his interview that he hoped they’d let him back one day, but then they all mention that they wish he’d come back. Maybe it’s his choice and he isn’t ready I guess?

Rowan5215 and Jdaniels like this.
  11. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I can totally see him rejoin when he’s ready. There’s probably a reason why Nate is holding it down and they didn’t fill the spot.

12. Vs.

Regular

Kind of sounds like the other Taking Back Sunday members aren't ready to have him back yet.

thenewmatthewperry and Jdaniels like this.
  13. withchappedlips

#nothingiseasy

I think TBS saying they love and miss Eddie has a lot to do with the fact that they know how much the fan base loved him. It’s possible they do feel that way, but I’m sure they’ll say whatever they can to appease the fanbase.

Rowan5215 and Jdaniels like this.
  14. Jdaniels

Regular

..I wonder if any of tidal wave is about eddie..

Rowan5215 likes this.
  15. schackbr

Regular

no, but i'm pretty sure "All Ready To Go" is

16. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

As far as I know, Eddie was still involved with the writing process and even promoted the album with the band and played a few shows on the TW tour (I believe).

Jdaniels and Davjs like this.
  17. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I just ordered New Again on vinyl and that’ll complete my TBS vinyl discog!

18. Davjs

Trusted

Probably my favorite album cover... HI and TW close behind.

19. BTDandFeelingThis

20. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Essie, Dog Fish, Rowan5215 and 2 others like this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, plus there is nothing interesting in here that hasn’t been said or asked or told in the past 10-15 years. AP’s Oral History was really great because they talked to everyone, past and present.

This brings nothing new or interesting to the table.

mattav152, aoftbsten and RJ Knorr like this.
  22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

John and Adam are no longer neighbors in Charlotte. Adam and his family moved this past weekend (according to Instagram - and I remember Adam talking about moving away due to his Wife's career).

23. BTDandFeelingThis

C7DF3E5E-B62C-41A1-B1A2-D472323181F5.jpeg

24. Davjs

Trusted

Beautiful. A work of art.

25. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Love the TW and TAYF variants. I think I just need NA for the studio releases. Also, wish I got a red HI variant. Idk if it’s cheap or readily available but I remember being salty when it sold out. I buy most of my records in red if available heh.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.