Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday Band • Page 245

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by JordanKTM, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

Remaster it or rerecord it. Well, there is the acoustic album, but I haven't listened to it so maybe it is better.

2. Micool1

Trusted Prestigious

@BTDandFeelingThis told me your top 3 was HI, TW and NA.

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  3. Davjs

Trusted

BTDandFeelingThis likes this.
  4. Tomar Re

Regular

Ok I gotta do it:

NA
    Happiness Is
    Tidal Wave
    WYWTB
    Louder Now
    TAYF
    TBS

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

WYWTB
    TW
    HI
    LN
    NA
    S/T
    TAYF

Davjs likes this.
  6. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Oh, we ranking?

WYWTB
    HI
    WYWTB
    TAYF
    LN
    WYWTB
    TW
    WYWTB
    NA
    S/T

Yea, I've been drinking.

Davjs likes this.
  7. Tomar Re

Regular

I like your list but I think you forgot to include WYWTB

Davjs and aoftbsten like this.
  8. The release that Silverstein just put out, I'd love something similar from them. Hearing studio versions of Fred and Matt's songs with John's vocals would be interesting.

9. That would suck. John has the worst voice between the 3.

nohandstoholdonto likes this.
  10. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Excuse you? Don’t you dare diss Nolan

slimfenix182 and Jdaniels like this.
  11. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

I went to both shows at the Palladium last night. First night they played Where You Want To Be...I think that's my favorite album. They didn't sound that good though, second night they sounded way better, better crowd too. Lastly, I still love Tell All Your Friends.

12. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I hate to say it, but it's true haha. Also the worst guitarist out of the three. I'll never forget seeing them at a reunion show and John fake playing lead parts.

I stood right in front of him and he literally turned the volume down on his guitar to play the bridge/solo to Error Operator while Nathan was in the background slaying away on it haha. I'm he's figured it out by now, but that is something I will NEVER forget.

Actually, I noticed Nathan has a GREAT voice. He just has a much stronger voice. He sang a lot of back up at the show I was at last week.

13. I love John. But he just doesn’t compare to Fred and especially Fazzi (who probably has more talent than the entire band)

14. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Sean Murphy likes this.
  15. Kingjohn_654

This hurt my feelings.

16. David87

Prestigious Prestigious

I like John’s voice the most when he gets loud/screams a bit. His quiet talky-sing voice isn’t as good these days

17. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

John probably does technically have the worst voice but it's the most interesting of the 3 to me anyways

18. Kingjohn_654

Dude. Fazzi was awesome when I saw him playing guitar for the movielife a couple years ago.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  19. Rowan5215

An inconsequential shift as the continents drift.

John's screams are so fucking good

20. RobJGolde

Wrecked 'em? Damn near killed 'em!

Now that Eddie’s out of the band, he does play the Error Operator solo. Before Eddie left though, I think he and Nathan doubled-up on it. Speaking of Nathan, I agree with what you said about his voice plus the dude’s a great guitar player to boot. I saw a recent video of them playing “Miami” and he slays that solo.
    There’s a video from Warped Tour 2012 where Nathan filled in for John when John’s first kid was born and he crushed all the vocal parts.

21. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Oh yeah! I remember watching those warped tour videos. He killed it!

22. Davjs

Trusted

Wow, yeah I never thought of it but even though John is amazing, I'd still probably say he's below the other two vocal wise.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  23. hongfong00

The sky had blackened with carrion birds. Supporter

I can hardly hear John sing at live shows...I can hardly hear anyone sing unless they double up....

24. clockwise

GREEN DUDES BEST GREEN DAY PODCAST Prestigious

John is my favorite of the bunch, don't really care who is 'better'.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. nickdr921

Regular

He starts the song off by saying "A band profited greatly by stealing the words from this song, maybe you can put the pieces together."

Anyone know what band he's talking about ??

Jdaniels likes this.