Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday Band • Page 192

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by JordanKTM, Apr 25, 2016.

1. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I want a john Nolan record in this vein so badly now haha

2. Ben Lee

I drink coffee and dad my kids Supporter

3. David Smith

Existentialism on Prom Night is an all-timer.

Jdaniels likes this.
  4. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

I have the TBS/Coheed concert tomorrow. Beyond excited

5. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I'm excited for the Boston show next week as well! I haven't seen these guys since the TW tour, so its been a while. Feels weird since I usually try to see them once a year. Also will be my first time seeing Coheed which I'm slightly more excited for since I've heard they put on a stellar show.

Bad Frequencies likes this.
  6. BTDandFeelingThis

I have seen them once a year for the last few years, and I have no complaints. This one is going to be special since I spring for the VIP package.

I also haven’t seen Coheed in a LONG TIME. Last time I saw them was 2007 on warped tour. They did great

7. BTDandFeelingThis

mattav152 likes this.
  8. Windowsdown

I saw them for the first time at Slam Dunk North in Leeds. Adam was ending every sentence with "you know what I'm sayin', Ladies and Gentlemen" and kept talking about how his wife's hair conditioner made his hair gorgeous. The whole thing felt really weird and amazing at the same time.

Bryan Diem likes this.
  9. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

:chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin:

either they're going to have extra special/popular openers, or they have a few tricks up their sleeves. 2018 isnt a 10-year anniv. for anything.....

10. BTDandFeelingThis

Sean Murphy likes this.
  11. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut.

12. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

shieeeeeettttt. A full discog run would be incredible.

Collins likes this.
  13. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

There's no way they would play 7 albums over two nights lol

Probably album plays for both shows though

bachna84 likes this.
  14. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

i assume they're gonna let people go in and buy 2-day passes in anticipation before they announce.....how strong are these rumors....i cant really swing those costs right now for just any show but if this is like a legit thing, i will spring for it.

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

They could easily do TAYF, WYWTB and LN in one night, those albums are like 35-40 mins a piece, but theres also an hour of adam stage banter in there somewhere.

I could see them not doing TW since they already toured that album, but 3 albums a night would be wild.

16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

night 2 would suck for the first 90 minutes tho lol....... i assume they'd stagger it.

17. BTDandFeelingThis

My source at least is someone I know who actually knows the band and the manager personally very well. (No this isn’t a “my uncle works at Nintendo and told me how to find Luigi in Mario 64” thing )

18. heymattrick

Sending my love

If there was a chance of seeing some WYWTB, Louder Now, and New Again cuts that I've never seen, that would be awesome. Heck, there's tons of songs off Self Titled they've never played live at all.

nograce, Essie and Davjs like this.
  19. Davjs

Trusted

There is no way they would ever play New Again in full, right?

I would love it though

20. nohandstoholdonto

problem addict Prestigious

Probably not, sadly.

Give me that and WYWTB in one night and that would probably end up a top 5 show for me.

heymattrick and Davjs like this.
  21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'd be surprised if they were full album shows other than TAYF for the millionth time. John and Shaun probably wouldn't be fond of playing some of the WYWTB/Louder Now/NA material since they weren't in the band and some of the songs may even be about them (The Union for sure).

Perhaps some past former members will join them (doubtful)
    Maybe Straylight Run as an opener (doubtful)

22. Davjs

Trusted

whoooaaaa.

That'd be so cool.

Essie likes this.
  23. Collins

Trusted

That's what I was thinking. I could see them leaving that off and TW (since they just did the tour for it recently) and just doing 3 per night. New Again in full would be sweet tho.

This doesn't seem too likely, but damn I'd love to see videos of the show if it happens.

Davjs likes this.
  24. Davjs

Trusted

If they just played like a best of set that had like 3 songs from each album, that could be just as cool. Some deep cuts would def be played then right?

Collins likes this.
  25. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Maybe they're finally going to tell us why they cancelled their All-Inclusive trip to Jamaica a few years ago (because remember, they had bigger plans to announce!)