Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday - Twenty Tour Tour • Page 7

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the 59 Sound. and i did it. and it was dOpe.

alkalinexandy and koryoreo like this.
  2. babydanger

Regular

Oh yeah. The $125 or whatever for what they’re giving you in VIP is not worth it imo. That’s too high of a price for what you get in return: bits of plastic and an awkward photo in front of a backdrop. The price point should be lower but people have paid for it so I guess good on TBS for having fans who think it’s worth it?

disambigujason likes this.
  3. Scott Siegel

So they haven’t announced which albums on which nights. Got to be on purpose so people will buy both nights, right?

4. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

TAYF both nights. Flipping a coin night 1 and playing either WYWTB or LN. Then the next night they play whatever one they didn't play night 1

5. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

They said in the announcement that they will determine the second album as they're on stage.

6. Scott Siegel

Yes, clearly you didn't understand my question.

So they are doing it on purpose then...

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

They 100% are purposely forcing people who want to guarantee seeing one of the two albums to buy both nights, yes.

Scott Siegel likes this.
  8. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

So from my understanding, they are playing TAYF both nights, and then on night 1 they will flip a coin to decide the which album they play that night. Am I right?

9. Scott Siegel

More power to them.. make that money!!

10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Spot on.

Then night #2 will get the album night 1 did not.

11. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Doesn't that kind of force people to go both nights?

I'm sorry I'm just being sarcastic because this thread has been going in circles. Although I do kind of understand because this is a weird way to do things, I was confused at first too

Sean Murphy likes this.
  12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Well obviously lol

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

loll it sure was confusing at first but i think we have all worked together as a team to get it right.

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

No, No, No. They literally want you to tell all your friends which one of the seven albums you want to hear night 1 and then night two they are playing Eeny, meeny, miny, moe to figure out which Brand New album to play.

15. TerrancePryor

https://mp3sandnpcs.com/ Prestigious

I hope they play Full Collapse on night one and Stay What You Are on night two.

16. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

I haven't seen Great Romances live ever and it's still my fave TBS jam so I def will be going to both nights to see it twice in Mpls thank you see you all there

17. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Okay so they’re playing TAYF the second night, if there are to dates? I’m only going to one show but want to make sure I go to that one.

18. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

They will play TAYF on every single night of this tour.

alkalinexandy likes this.
  19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I don't want to see Tell All Your Friends, so which show should I go to?

20. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

Oh my god, this is not that hard.

y2jayjk likes this.
  21. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

Thanks!

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

23. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

I'd like to see 1/2 of TAYF, 1/3 of Louder Now, and 3/5ths of WYWTB, is there a show for me?

24. cricketandclover

Things have changed.

I don't think others were, though.

25. tyramail

Trusted Supporter

I wasn’t but for something that really isn’t that hard, I think it’s funny it spurred this many comments.