Taking Back Sunday - Twenty Tour Tour • Page 16

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Oct 9, 2018.

1. y2jayjk

Trusted Supporter

now that the shows are happening this weekend in Minneapolis I kind of want to go. Saturday night is sold out so I am going to see if I can find some for both nights.

Noradrenaline likes this.
  2. thenewmatthewperry

Trusted Supporter

Attached Files:

heymattrick and JaytotheGee like this.
  3. heymattrick

Denver, CO Supporter

Apparently the criteria for getting on stage with The Maine is knowing (only) the chorus to one of their songs. Thanks John!

Brent and thenewmatthewperry like this.
  4. Darth Annihilus

Regular

One of my warped shows they pulled a guy up that had no idea who they were. It was hysterical.

Brent and theasteriskera like this.
  5. heymattrick

Denver, CO Supporter

So last night (Denver night 2), they pulled up a different guy (who I’m actually pretty sure was right by me in night 1), and he had to have been a little drunk, but he was fun. He didn’t know the words so John taught him, but he kept singing “Girls do what they can, boys do what they can” the whole time. I’d like to think I did better

6. himynameisiain

Regular Supporter

Buzzing for to see them in Glasgow. Although venue got downgraded from the best venue (Barrowlands) to a venue that is pretty out the way which is anoying. 1500 to 1000 capacity.

7. bkaeser93

Regular

Tampa/St Pete did get added on October 13th and 14th at Jannus Live

8. TMS2787 Jun 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 3, 2019)
    TMS2787

Trusted

Inkcerantion (or however it’s spelled) posted the set times for the festival today, TBS is one of the second line “headliners” and they are only getting 50 minutes. Which is kind of lame. It’s close to me so I still want to go (if I can get a cheap ticket) but I thought they'd get an hour. The set also isn’t billed as them playing a entire album but I do wonder if they’ll do TAYF and like 2-3 only songs.

9. crash53456

Regular

So is it still possible to get 2 day tickets to these shows? Was that ever an option?

10. Sean Murphy

Trusted Supporter

were 2-day passes ever an option? I don't think they were...i think you just had to buy each day separately.

11. deadwrong

Regular

they were for my date in Atlanta idk about the rest of the tour

12. himynameisiain

Regular Supporter

Just seen them at their Glasgow, Scotland date. I have sometimes found them a bit and miss live, but this was easily one of the best i have seen them.

Brent likes this.