Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday - Twenty Tour Tour • Page 16

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Darth Annihilus

Regular

One of my warped shows they pulled a guy up that had no idea who they were. It was hysterical.

Brent and theasteriskera like this.
  2. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

So last night (Denver night 2), they pulled up a different guy (who I’m actually pretty sure was right by me in night 1), and he had to have been a little drunk, but he was fun. He didn’t know the words so John taught him, but he kept singing “Girls do what they can, boys do what they can” the whole time. I’d like to think I did better

3. Iain

Regular

Buzzing for to see them in Glasgow. Although venue got downgraded from the best venue (Barrowlands) to a venue that is pretty out the way which is anoying. 1500 to 1000 capacity.

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

Tampa/St Pete did get added on October 13th and 14th at Jannus Live

5. TMS2787 Jun 3, 2019
    (Last edited: Jun 3, 2019)
    TMS2787

Trusted

Inkcerantion (or however it’s spelled) posted the set times for the festival today, TBS is one of the second line “headliners” and they are only getting 50 minutes. Which is kind of lame. It’s close to me so I still want to go (if I can get a cheap ticket) but I thought they'd get an hour. The set also isn’t billed as them playing a entire album but I do wonder if they’ll do TAYF and like 2-3 only songs.

6. crash53456

Regular

So is it still possible to get 2 day tickets to these shows? Was that ever an option?

7. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

were 2-day passes ever an option? I don't think they were...i think you just had to buy each day separately.

8. deadwrong

Regular

they were for my date in Atlanta idk about the rest of the tour

9. Iain

Regular

Just seen them at their Glasgow, Scotland date. I have sometimes found them a bit and miss live, but this was easily one of the best i have seen them.

Brent likes this.
  10. TMS2787

Trusted

I’m missing my first “local” Taking Back Sunday show in almost ten years today. They are playing the Inkcarceration festival, which is 50 minutes from my house. But I couldn’t find tickets as low as I wanted ($25, lol) for a 55 minute set and having to deal with the parking, driving, walking, etc. Oh well, I’m holding out for a Cleveland date added on the 20 tour. Which I feel like will be happening. But I guess I’ll have to wait and see.

11. teebs41

Prestigious Prestigious

I got 2 day passes for philly almost right away

12. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

TMS2787, ncarrab and bachna84 like this.
  13. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

14. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I think I'll definitely do the 21st. The 22nd - as of now - I have a work conflict. Feel weird to just go to one of these shows though. Will probably buy for both nights and deal with the work conflict at a later date.

15. TMS2787

Trusted

JaytotheGee likes this.
  16. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

seeing them Thursday on Long Island, but I don't think we are getting any album plays. Hoping for a nice deep set of good cuts from all albums they're currently anniversary'ing.

17. bachna84

we are nothing more than mannequins Prestigious

ncarrab, TMS2787 and JaytotheGee like this.
  18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Is the CLE presale sold out? Or no longer available? Totally forgot it was this morning so just tried a little bit ago and it’s saying presale is available but it’s only for VIP packages.

19. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Oh wait, maybe the presale is tomorrow? Could have sworn it was originally set for Wednesday.

20. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah, HOB definitely tweeted Wednesday presale

21. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Bought a ticket for October 21.

Going to wait on October 22.

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Fuck it. Purchased for October 22 too. Will sort out work issue later. Worst case scenario is I could probably be there by 9:30...in time for the second album (don't really care to see TAYF two nights in a row anyway).

23. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

guh. Was really hoping for a hits set.

24. Iain

Regular

Pretty jealous of anyone who seen TBS recently with Atom Willard on drums!

Ben Buchnat and Brent like this.
  25. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Wait what??