Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday - Twenty Tour Tour • Page 15

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Oct 9, 2018.

1. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

That's so cool!

2. Chcurry182

Trusted Supporter

Bought tickets for both nights in Cincy!

3. EOTCDXVI

Regular

Got 2 tix to the 2nd night in NYC. Listened to TAYF all the way through yesterday and got instantly hyped again.. haven't seen it live since the 10 year tour back in 2012. Insane that was 7 years ago... curious what their Warped set will be too.

4. bkaeser93

Trusted

They are playing a radio show in Tampa in May so I think Tampa will be added after that show

5. Ryanjayreviews

Regular

What fest are they doing in Tampa? Are they doing bbq ?

6. bkaeser93

Trusted

Yes it will be announced tomorrow at 7am

7. himynameisdakota

Regular

Makes sense. There were Tampa dates listed on a leg 2 poster but it was quickly taken down. I’ve been wondering why since.

8. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Me, subscribing. Waiting until October for my shows.

9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Long shot but if anybody has any leads on tickets for night two in Austin on Friday let me know. Bought night one hoping the coin will give us WYWTB but if it is louder now I may have to do both nights.

10. mynamesgeneric

Regular

Your best bet is this Facebook event -

I was able to get a few pairs of tickets, just turn post notifications on and watch like a hawk. Beware of any weird looking profiles, a lot of scammers on that event for some reason.

11. m32137

Regular

X106.5 (Jacksonville) just announced TBS and Jimmy Eat World are doing their annual BBQ in May in St. Augustine.

12. Darth Annihilus

Regular

This cuts a lot of the fat off the Tampa version with the added bonus of JEW. Count me in for this one I think

13. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Question, do they flip a coin on the first night to decide what other album gets played, or do they decide before the show and you get what you get?

14. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

They flip the coin on stage during night 1 after playing TAYF to determine what other album is played immediately after.

Brent and ALT/MSC/FAN like this.
  15. ALT/MSC/FAN

It's chaos. Be kind. Prestigious

Thank you!

Daniel182 likes this.
  16. m32137

Regular

Red City Radio is Leg 2 support

17. JaytotheGee

Trusted Prestigious

Oh fuck yeah definitely didn't expect that

18. Awesome for RCR. Awesome for every TBS fan that gets to hear/see them for the first time. Just awesome all around.

19. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

My notifications page on the Twitter app shows that Taking Back Sunday and Riot Fest both followed Saosin.

Maybe Saosin is supporting the September dates and playing Riot Fest with them.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  20. johnnyferris

Sic Parvis Magna Prestigious

Seth Rollins flipped the coin and gave us WYWTB tonight

21. TJ Wells

Trusted Prestigious

How long is the Maine playing for?

22. Xpertguy5

Trusted

Frank iero had 45 mins so probably the same

23. y2jayjk

Trusted Prestigious

now that the shows are happening this weekend in Minneapolis I kind of want to go. Saturday night is sold out so I am going to see if I can find some for both nights.

Noradrenaline likes this.
  24. thenewmatthewperry

performative angry black man Prestigious

Attached Files:

heymattrick and JaytotheGee like this.
  25. heymattrick

Sending my love

Apparently the criteria for getting on stage with The Maine is knowing (only) the chorus to one of their songs. Thanks John!

Brent and thenewmatthewperry like this.