Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Taking Back Sunday - Twenty Tour Tour • Page 11

Discussion in 'Tour Forum' started by heymattrick, Oct 9, 2018.

1. a lack of color

Regular

Oh my god I just remembered how right before TBS went on I spent half an hour trying to get a beer before the tents shut down. Had to throw the kid (literally he was like 16) an extra 5 just to get him to serve me. I'm in Nassau so it's a trek but always so fun so I'm sure I'll be there too!

2. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

the beer situation is a fucking messssss every year. you spend 45 minutes on line to buy their damn tokens then another hour on the beer on just to get a few warm coors lites. it's bad lol

3. manoverboard365

Trusted

Glassjaw is also playing that GSB fest with TBS and Menzingers. It's on a Thursday though : (

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  4. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Yeah it being on a Thursday is tough. It’s like that every year. The opening night is the alt rock younger folks music night.

5. zachmacD

Trusted

Just announce the second leg already. I have Vacations I want to book but I'm reserving funds for this tour. I can't miss seeing WYWTB in it's entirety

Jdaniels likes this.
  6. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

This week, likely tomorrow.

bachna84 likes this.
  7. fourstarters

Team Wiggum

I saw an ad earlier and didn't realize that The Maine were on the second half of these dates (Sacramento onward).

8. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

It here yall

mattav152 likes this.
  9. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

No Chicago :(

mattfreaksmeout likes this.
  10. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

They posted the tweet then immediately deleted

Morgan likes this.
  11. Morgan

Morgan

Two days at Upstate Concert Hall.

stoked.

Sean Murphy likes this.
  12. m32137

Regular

I think they took it down. But I just saw Facebook events for Orlando pop up.

13. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

Nov 15 and 16 NYC

14. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

saw two Boston dates, Nov 8 & 9 and its Friday & Saturday so thats perf

15. Sean Murphy

Prestigious Supporter

690704BD-AA4E-4D53-833D-67FEBA4AFC98.jpeg

These are the dates they posted and then deleted

manoverboard365 likes this.
  16. m32137

Regular

No support announcement yet? Boo.

17. manoverboard365

Trusted

NYC dates in November.....guess that crosses off Forest Hills or Central Park Summerstage for the venue.

I'm assuming they'll just be back at Terminal 5 now. Fuck, I hate that place. Please do Hammerstein Ballroom instead.

18. falafelmywaffle

Without music, life would be a mistake. Supporter

Yup, Terminal 5 unfortunately.

19. mattfreaksmeout

Trusted Supporter

Yea wtf. I'm sure it involves Riot Fest since the tour starts right around then, but I'll be mad if we don't still get all the album plays.

alkalinexandy and ItsAndrew like this.
  20. Localman

Regular

Baltimore and the Silver Spring dates are both 90 min drives. I'm in for a treat!

21. estacey99

Oh yeah, oh yeah, everything is terrible.

probably hitting the first Toronto date stoked to see which albums I end up with

22. Jim

Trusted Supporter

i assume no chicago means Riot Fest for the 3478432th time?

23. Daniel182

Let's hold our breath until we disappear

I'm going to be so bummed if they play Riot Fest again and Chicago doesn't get the full album plays.

ItsAndrew likes this.
  24. ItsAndrew

Prestigious Prestigious

Wish they would play Chicago but not at Riot Fest. At Riot there’s the risk that they will play at the same time someone else I want to see is playing. Plus, them playing Riot is just so same old same old. I don’t think Chicago has gotten a proper headlining show from them (not at Riot) since 2016 at the Metro, which is a long time. (I don’t think the tour with Coheed was a headliner)

chewbacca110 and mattfreaksmeout like this.
  25. Jim

Trusted Supporter

the dates allow them to do it, and considering they're in the midwest around that time it sure seems like they'll be there. again.